1 Nov 2014

November Wishlist 2014 (Holiday/Limited Edition)

With Christmas literally around the corner (it's November already? Where did the first 10 months of the year disappear to?!) I thought I would compile a holiday and/or limited edition products wishlist. I know all beauty lovers out there will be lusting over all these goodies, so let's all appreciate them together!

 photo OctoberWishlsit_zpsf43a0d26.jpg
 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post - let me know what other products you've been drooling over!




 

11 comments :

  1. okay, I want all of these but mostly I'd love that Tarte blush pallette. Its actually quite reasonable in price as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Australis, NARS and Urban Decay Palettes are on my wishlist too! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try Zoeva brushes! And the Tarte blush palette looks amazing!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Zoeva brushes are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to get my hands on the Australis Contour Palette, how gorgeous is it! I have the NARS one and I totally recommend that you get your hands on it if you can :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these all especially the Urban Decay set, it is so beautiful!


    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all! <3
    i follow you
    please follow me back if you want :*
    www.hegles.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the information you gave on this blog..Thanks for sharing it!!

    Make Up Artist Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to see a lot more articles like this. Try
    Natural Skin Care for glowing and clear skin.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!