23 Aug 2014

Collective Haul!

There have been quite a few exciting releases from drugstore brands as of late which have caught my eye. However, as I'm not too keen on paying inflated prices I thought I would just buy from overseas and get it shipped to me via a forwarding service. I've also been feeling a little uninspired lately so to cheer myself up I thought I would do a little online shopping (any excuse will do actually!). Oh and now that I have drugstore products out of the way, I'm leaning towards a higher end haul.. ahh if only money grew on trees. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this quick little haul!

 photo P8233923_zpsd3584346.jpg

 First up, I bought the Dirty Works Buff You Stuff Body Scrub not online but whilst doing my weekly grocery shopping at Coles. I've been eyeing out their products since their explosion all over the blogosphere and it was reduced to clear at $4 so I just couldn't resist. I will definitely be doing a comparision of this body scrub to my all time favourite scrub Soap and Glory Flake Away. Next, I purchase a new oil treatment for my hair as it has seen better days due to the rough winter weather. I bought Moroccan Oil which I've suprisingly haven't tried before only the Moroccan Oil Hydrating Styling Cream (which use to be a staple in my life) so I've excited to give this a try.

 photo P8233924_zps851cca13.jpg

As promised in my latest empties post I went through a foundation craze and picked up 4 new foundations! In my defence these were wayyyy too cheap on online to pass up -  I believe I purchase all 4 foundations for less than $25. I'm quite excited to try each foundations as I've heard many rave reviews about all of them so hopefully I will love them as much as others do. I picked up Neutrogena's Shine Control Makeup Foundation in 60 Natural Beige (I was initally going to buy the Healthy Skin Foundation but it would have been more suited for dry/normal skin types), L'Oreal Magic Nude Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup Foundation in 320 Natural Beige, L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W4 Natural Beige and Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 842 Medium Beige.You can tell my skin tone is all things beige.

 photo P8233925_zps4d5894a6.jpg

And here comes the more exciting stuff - lip products. I purchase four of the new Maybelline Color Elixir Color Sensational Lip Lacquers for about $6 each from the US Target, which is significantly cheaper than Australia retailing for $17.95 full price. I also thought I would try the L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm as I've seen quite a few rave reviews about these guys - fingers crossed they live up to the hype.

 photo P8233928_zps10ece530.jpg

From left to right: M 040 Vision in Violet, M 035 Dashing Orchid, M 090 Rose Redefined, M 080 Captivating Carnation, L 219 Plush Plum & L 318 Heavenly Berry.

 photo P8233938_zps97604e08.jpg

If you're following me on instsgram @dugongss (shameless plug) you will already know I picked up the limited edition Tarte Rainforest After Dark Clay Coloured Clay Eye and Cheek Palette - I will be doing a first impressions and swatches post next week so keep your eyes peeled. I also jumped at the chance of purchasing a few Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Sticks on the US Target website as they haven't been released in Australia yet. And lastly I bought a back up of my favourite Maybelline Mascara The Falsies and I also picked up the newly released Big Eyes Mascara as I wanted to see what the hype was all about.

 photo P8233944_zpse2770af8.jpg
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in 60 Plums Up and 50 Make A Mauve.
 photo P8233945_zps43ded9ca.jpg

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick haul and let me know if you want to see more swatches/pictures or a review of any of the products mentioned.


14 comments :

  1. Aaah amazing haul. I'm sure I would have a field day ordering from the US too haha! You really picked up some great products at great prices, can't wait to read some reviews!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I'm so jealous of the lippies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I'm interested in what you think of the Neutrogena foundation because I've tried it before but it didn't work out for me. :( But the Covergirl foundation is great! Love all of the lippies. :D

    ittybittybunny4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome haul :) Wish everything was this cheap in Oz. Would be really interested to hear more about the loreal colour riche balms. I adore the Maybelline Elixirs! Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAS! All classics. In love with the Covergirl 3-in-1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing haul! I'm interested in hearing about that Neutrogena foundation! Love the formula of the L'oreal Color Riche balms.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing haul! I really love these produces thanks to share post about them. I love Maybelline Color Elixirs.
    Bai, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for the tarte swatches!!! And the Master Glaze cheek sticks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you do a post about your experience with the package forwarding service you used? I'd love to hear about it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think L'Oreal Magic Nude Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup Foundation is the best foundation ever
    http://thatsmehanelore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing haul! The Master Glaze blushes look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear,I love this post!:)
    You have an amazing blog,have to say!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    love Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul!! Ugh I feel the same about so called "drug store" prices here in Aussie - seriously, Revlon Colourstay is nearly $30 in Priceline!!!! Anywho, I'm seriously considering doing an Urban Decay haul and using a forwarding/3rd party shipping company and was wondering which one did you use and did it cost heaps for shipping?

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!