20 Apr 2014

April (Autumn/Winter) 2014 Wishlist

It's been several  months since I've joined the full-time employment club and I thought I would be burn a hole through my wallet every pay check but I've surprisingly been very careful with my spending. It's quite ironic as I use to be a carefree spender with my somewhat adequate amount of spare money as a casual sales person but when I have more now I'm very cautious. Funny how things turn out. Anyways, here are a few things I will be lusting over the Autumn/Winter period -  hopefully I will allow myself to splurge and get my hands on a few of these as well!

 photo wishlist_zps7c2133f7.jpg


1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - $62
2.  Yankee Candles - $27.97
3. NARS Narsissist Eyeshadow Palette- $79
4.  Deborah Lippmann Reveries Collection Polishes - $18
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush -  $50
6.  NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - $39
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blushes - $32.59
8. YSL Pivione Crush Palette - $62
9. Nume Lustrum Curling Iron Set - $280
10.  Lush Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie - $32.95
11. Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - 32.50
12. Lush Dream Cream Body Lotion - $29.95 
13.  Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - $14.95
14. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush - $9
15. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Miracle Complexion Sponge - $6
16. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - $17.95
17. Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm - $17.95 
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed my randomly complied wishlist - I'd love to see what's on yours!
 
 

13 comments :

  1. I've been lusting after that Nume set as well!! I NEED to invest but I'm similar to you in that I've careful with my savings now :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nars eyeshadow palette is gorgeous. I think I need it too - great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Deborah Lippmann Collection is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those tarte blushes look so beautiful, they're definitely on my wishlist.. great post!

    Jess | Beautiful Benefits

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tarte Blushers are also on my little list too, they sound so wonderful :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely want to get my hands on the NARS concealer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to try the YSL Pivione Crush Palette, those colors are simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nars concealer and Hourglass Ambient lighting powder are both on my wishlist! But I am determined to finish some of my makeup but I allow myself to get anything new >:( !!

    Xo Denise
    http://pixiedw.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to get me some Nars eyeshadows and blushers, Tarte blushers and some palettes, a good concealer, maybe Nars or Mac, I'd also love some Kiko lippies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wish list. I really want the the NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette and the Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip balm. They are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!