22 Mar 2014

The Perfume Tag!

I'm very behind on the bandwagon, but I've been wanting to do a perfume collection post for a while now and what better (and easier) way to do it then by participating in another tag! So, today I'll be doing the perfume tag for you guys - hopefully this will be interesting to some of you. During high school I was quite a tom boy - I had no care in the world about makeup or fashion, but there was one thing I was obsessed with and that was perfume. 

 photo P3222894_zps651e5522.jpg

1. What was the first perfume you ever purchased?

I think the first perfume I ever was BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline - I was obsessed with this scent, spritzing it on at least 4 times a day as I kept it in my school bag. It was also very, very affordable making my love for it grow even more. 

 photo P3222903_zpsf4e36f21.jpg

 2. What's your signature perfume?


This one has to be Beyoncé Heat - although I'm not a massive fan of celebrity perfumes there's just something about this scent that entices me. It's not too overpowering, very long lasting, very affordable and kind of gives off a seductive vibe. 

 photo P3222904_zps87aff795.jpg

3. What's your most recent perfume purchase?


The most recent perfume purchase would have to be Flora By Gucci. I bought it overseas last October and have only just started using it hence the fullness of the bottle. I've also received Daisy by Marc Jacobs recently for my birthday. 

 photo P3222910_zpsc258fa47.jpg

4. What perfume would you wear at nighttime/date night? 


This would definitely be Versace by Versace - I love this scent. It's quite floral and fresh to begin with but settles down to become a lovely subtle musk scent. 

 photo P3222913_zps130825c2.jpg

5. What's your favorite spring/summer perfume?


Definitely Be Delicious by DKNY (and Floral by Gucci), I mean who doesn't love this scent?!

 photo P3222919_zps2862bad9.jpg

6. What's your favorite fall/winter perfume?


I don't tend to wear perfumes according to the season but if I had to isolate the ones I wear more frequently in the A/W period it would be Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey & Nina Ricci Premier Jour. Both scents are quite heavy and honestly smell a little "old lady" but theres just something about them I like. 

 photo P3222922_zps41f82efe.jpg

7. What's your favorite scent category? (fruity, floral, fresh, oriental, woody)

Taking a quick look at my collection and think you can tell I love fruity and floral scents. 

 photo P3222899_zps473da506.jpg

8. What perfume are you currently lusting after?


I do have quite a few perfumes I want to get my hands on including Chloé by Chloé, Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel and anything from Diptyque!

 photo P3222923_zps7909a65d.jpg

9. What fragrance/cologne do you like on your significant other?


I love Bleu De Chanel and YSL L'Homme, which funnily enough I have already purchased for my boyfriend. 


I hope you liked this tag - let me know what your current favourite scent is!




17 comments :

  1. What a wonderful perfume collection! I prefer fresh florals as well so I can definitely relate to your favourites! I'm still loving Chanel's Chance - had it for awhile now but it's the one I reach for the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful perfume collection - I love the smell of Issey Miyake, such a beautiful scent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you smelt Roses de Chloe?! Smells sooo good (if you like roses)! It's my favourite perfume (currently).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection! I don't wear perfumes much but I love slightly sweet scents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection! I've recently used up three perfumes so my stash is looking a little slim at the moment.. I absolutely love Kenzo Flower for a floral scent, it's divine! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collection is amazing and luxury... >.<
    Envy you... Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many gorgeous perfumes...I am so jealous! I loooovvvee the DKNY one! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My beau loves Beyoncé Heat and we both love YSL Elle. For warmer days I love L"Occitane's Cherry Blossom, and sometimes Flowerbomb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love sweet smelling perfumes, i don't really like flowery ones. the one that have gotten most recently is Candies perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfume collection is my hobby. I want to buy these perfumes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw this is so cute! I love seeing other people's perfumes collections so mine doesn't seem so bad haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey is my favoite:X

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Nice collection. I also like the fruity/floral scent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a really fun and different tag to read :) And I love how your picks are completely different from the ones I would name. :) Well, I live in Finland and I might see different commercials than you / read different blogs / definitely shop elsewhere :P

    xx Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! OMG! omg! What a great collection you have! *insert jealous face here* I'm just out of words, I wish I have yours as well but anyways, thanks for sharing dear! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow awesome,i want vera wang perfume >.<

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!