I've been meaning to wear my Lime Crime Red Velvet Velvetine for a while now and what better occasion then to wear it for a 1950's dress-up party for a friend's birthday?! As I mentioned earlier in the year, I would try and post more Face-Of-The-Days (FOTD) so here's another one.
I apologise in advance for the not so professional, crystal clear photos - I really need to invest in a new DLSR but I haven't had the chance to save up for one, I should really start trying now though.
- Benefit POREfessional
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder in 04 Honey
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Give Me Sun!
- MODEL 21 False Lashes in No. 18
- Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet
- NARS Pierre Hardy Blush in Rotonde
- Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil in Soft Black
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Stila In The Light Palette (Kitten, Bliss & Sandstone)
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- MAC Fluidline in Black Track
And of course a shameless selfie (taken on iPhone 5) to end the post with.
Please let me know if you like seeing these FOTD posts and whether or not you would like more information on the products mentioned!