9 Mar 2014

FOTD: Red Lips

I've been meaning to wear my Lime Crime Red Velvet Velvetine for a while now and what better occasion then to wear it for a 1950's dress-up party for a friend's birthday?! As I mentioned earlier in the year, I would try and post more Face-Of-The-Days (FOTD) so here's another one. 

 photo P3092854_zps49934b58.jpg

I apologise in advance for the not so professional, crystal clear photos - I really need to invest in a new DLSR but I haven't had the chance to save up for one, I should really start trying now though. 

 photo P3082849_zps594d1d50.jpg

Products used:

- Benefit POREfessional
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona 
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder in 04 Honey
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Give Me Sun!

 photo P3092856_zps7d0aa68a.jpg

- MODEL 21 False Lashes in No. 18
- Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet
- NARS Pierre Hardy Blush in Rotonde 
- Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil in Soft Black
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer

 photo P3092857_zps60c1bff0.jpg

- Stila In The Light Palette (Kitten, Bliss & Sandstone)
- Benefit They're Real Mascara 
- MAC Fluidline in Black Track 

 photo P3092859_zps646f23b4.jpg

And of course a shameless selfie (taken on iPhone 5) to end the post with. 

 photo IMG_3432_zps340d5829.jpg

Please let me know if you like seeing these FOTD posts and whether or not you would like more information on the products mentioned!


18 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous! The red really suits you :) I've pulled out my Bahama Mama bronzer because of you and have been really loving it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, classic look! That Stila palette looks amazing!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lippie is absolutely stunning, you pull it off so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn you look so gorgeous! You've reminded me that red lips will always be glamorous, and I should probs wear my lippies more (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that red lip on you, looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Especially that red lipstick, you wear red so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lipstick is absolutely stunning and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely love this look, red lips suits you very good! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! this lipstick looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the lipstick! You look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome! I'm in love with that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lipstick suits you perfectly! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair is so smooth, love the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  16. a red lip is really hard to pull off, but you do it so well :') would be great if you could share another fotd with another red lip in the near future !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look! Bold lips are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing Stila In The Light Palette !

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!