23 Jan 2014

FOTD: Everyday Makeup Products + New Blog Design

It has come to my attention that  I've never ever posted a FOTD post before, so I thought it was about time I do one now! As you can see I've also changed my blog design to a more minimalistic, simple and clean layout. 

I decided that the new year should bring in some changes and that's exactly what I've done. I've not only changed my blog design, but I've decided to add more variety to my blog posts by doing more FOTD's and maybe some fashion posts(?). Please let me know if you like the new design and what other posts you would like to see from me this year!

 photo P1232604_zps453eded1.jpg

Products used:

Benefit POREfessional
- L'Oreal Nutri Lift Gold Foundation in 180 Golden Beige
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
- Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles Concealer in Medium
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Give Me Sun!
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder
- Inglot AMC Blush in 70
- Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Deep Brown
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On  Pencil in Rockstar
- Ardell Lash Grip
- Model 21 False Lashes in 18
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige
- Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz

 photo P1232612_zps2bdb811d.jpg
 photo P1232610_zps9f77499d.jpg
 photo P1232613_zps2dda5ebe.jpg
 photo P1232615_zpsfb76fc24.jpg

Although some of these products are switched out with other products (e.g. blush & lip colour) I pretty much use everything else on a daily basis. These products have been my go-to products for the steamy hot summer weather - especially the L'Oreal Foundation which I've completely fallen in love with (would anyone like a review?). My Everyday Makeup Routine usually takes about 20-30min to apply as I often get distracted by watching YouTube videos/other tv shows. 

Oh and excuse the appearance of my MAC Mineralise Skin Finish - I dropped it a few months ago and a large chunk of product fell out, but luckily most of it stayed intact. 

 photo P1232589_zps81d547d5.jpg

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick FOTD post, I will definitely be doing more in the future!


21 comments :

  1. I love the new simple and minimalistic layout! I'd really like to see a review on the foundation. Also, your skin looks absolutely radiant!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try an Inglot blush!

    RIKKI
    // RIKKI POYNTER MAKEUP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look Dawn! Don't worry about the state of that powder, I prefer seeing a well loved product over one that looks brand new :P I love that L'oreal foundation! It's so gorgeous on the skin :)


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new layout is so cute! And your face looks flawless. Ahh your eyebrows <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I was thinking "I've never seen a review on your blog about that foundation before?" Give us a review, we want a review!! Haha. Love the new layout by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That the Balm bronzer is one of my favourites, a little hard to blend out but I love the finish it gives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great FOTD :)

    How do you find the Lash Grip Eyelash glue compared to DUO? :)

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! FOTD posts please :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love the minimalistic design x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your new design! Very neat and minimalistic. Everyday makeup posts are among my favourites to read and write- they give more of an insight into someone's taste than FOTDs or occasion-related looks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it a lot! Is this Garnier Roll-on good? :)

    macabre-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you applied your eyelashes flawlessly! I would never know those weren't your real lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this FOTD, your eyebrows look amazeballs! POREfessional and the NYX Megashine glosses are in my daily makeup routine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have beautiful skin! Your blog looks great also :)

    melaniface.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new look blog - look forward to some new posts too :) you look gorgeous, love the lip colour x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful FOTD! I hate it when I drop products and big chunks break off, lucky it was not too bad. I would love to see some more FOTDs and perhaps fashion posts too. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your new layout. It looks great! (:
    I also love that garnier rollerball. It's saved me so many mornings. haha.

    xoxo,
    Sica | PurelyEnvy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is fascinating award operate .I am terribly happy to browse this journal post .I want congratulations for this .This cosmetics ar nice embody skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes,
    lipsticks, nail and toe nail enamel, eye and facial makeup.


    Cosmetics Products

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for exploring best range of makeup product. My wife is also using beauty care product to enhance her beauty. I will share this this post with her.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!