2 Jan 2014

2014/Birthday Wishlist

Let me start off by saying that although most all of these items in this wishlist are on the pricey side and can be considered luxury goods but hey that's what a wishlist is for, right? Items you wish for but you know you'll probably never get your hands on? But with that said, here a few items I've been dreaming about and would be ecstatic (and completely shocked) to receive for my upcoming birthday. 

 photo ScreenShot2014-01-01at105253PM_zps8504390f.png


2. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - $68
3. IKEA ALEX Drawer Unit - $299
4. Givenchy Medium Antigona Bag - $2320
5. Saint Laurent Classic Y Cabas Bag - $2695
6. Tom Ford Lipsticks - $58
7. LORAC Pro Palette - $42
8. MARC By MARC JACOBS Rock Chronograph Watch - $416
9. Ray Ban Aviators - $180
10. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - $60
11. Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette - $49
12. Kikki K 2014 Inspirational Diary - $29.95
13. KMART Chocolate Fondue Set - $19
14. Samsung Digital Camera - $148

So that's my very quick wishlist for the upcoming year at the moment. I bet after I post this up I will remember 20 other items that I want to add. But enough about me, what are you currently hoping to receive or buy next?



12 comments :

  1. The Lorac pallette looks lovely!

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need the Naked3! And I really really want a Tom Ford lipstick too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the Naked 3!!! Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is awesome, one of my favourite foundations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Naked 3 and Lorac palette too. Ahhh... and lol I saw the Kmart chocolate fondue set the other day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a new camera too this year xD
    ah anw im inviting you to join my giveaway ft Dressale to win gorgeous dresses worth $200!^^
    JOIN HERE : http://iamfoodeater.blogspot.com/2013/12/dressale-x-iamfoodeater-christmas.html

    Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bags .. and the watch! Ah I've got hearts in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first bag is exactly what i want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That YSL bag plz. And Naked3, of course. Stupidly out of stock everywhere >:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Givenchy bag is amazing! I really want a new michael kors wallet, i think that will be my next splurge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That watch. (!!!!) Black and gold would look so chic and go with pretty much any casual jeans-day outfit.
    Gorgeous!

    www.cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I love what you said about how wishlists are for pricey and luxury stuff!! Damn right I say! The bags in particular are super drool worthy. I hope you get what you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the Lorac pro palette earlier this year, I love it so so much ! Highly recommend :)
    xxx

    milsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!