3 Dec 2013

Lust Have It! November 2013

Time for another monthly Lust Have It! post, but this time I'm going to make it short and snappy seeing as I'm very late in posting this up and you've probably already seen what other Aussie bloggers received already. 

First if you're unfamiliar with Lust Have It! they are an Australian beauty subscription box (similar to the likes of Glossy Box) where you receive 5-7 samples that are supposedly valued up to $60 for only $19.95 a month. You can also get $5 off your first box if you use the code DUGONG making the box only $14.95! 

 photo PB282310_zpsa7094be8.jpg
First off, I want to have a little rant about the delivery of this box. It seems as though it is being delivered later and later into every month. I don't understand why it takes so long to process when they deduct money out of my bank account at the start of the month but don't deliver the box until the end of the month! I can foresee that next month's December box will probably be delivered at the the beginning of January just like it was last year too. Very, very frustrating indeed. 

 photo PB282313_zpsa2955a8d.jpg

Onto the products inside the box - 


  • Aveda Botanical Kinetics Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Cream RRP $89.95 for 50ml - received 7ml
  • Aveda Botanical Kinetics Tourmaline Exfoliating Cleanser RRP $59.96 for 150ml - received 7ml
  • Davroe Wellbeing Treatment Replenish RRP $11.95 for 50ml - received full size
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub RRP $9.99 for 150ml - received 15ml
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara RRP $38 for 8.5ml - reveived 3ml
  • Mary Kay Thinking Of You Eau De Parfum RRP$30 for 29.6ml - received 2x sample satchels
  • Mary Kay Limited Edition Energising Foot Scrub RRP $38 for pack of 4 products - received 1 out of 4 products
  • Lonvitalite C3 Collagen Firming & Moisturising Facial Mask RRP $32 for pack of 5 - received 1 mask 


 photo PB282315_zps68cadac8.jpg

I'm very impressed with this month's LHI. Not only is there heaps of products included in the box, but there is a great variety of products, including makeup, skincare, haircare, perfume etc.

I am also very excited to try all the products especially the Lonvitalite face mask as I've heard they are wonderful. Oh and the Benefit They're Real Mascara is a real treat - I'm almost out of my full size They're Real Mascara so this came at such a good time!

 photo PB282318_zps864afc5a.jpg

We also received a few pamphlets and coupons in this months box which is a bonus but I probably won't be putting them into use as I honestly do not need anymore beauty products in a very long time. 

Let me know your thoughts of this month's box and how it compared to other beauty boxes you've seen lately!



9 comments :

  1. Nice Box! And I totally know what you mean about not needing any more beauty products!! Esp around christmas it's so hard to abstain...
    What is christmas like in Australia? (don't think me naive, I'm just curious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't understand why they deliver so late either! Surely they plan the boxes in advance?! x x

    zoetrope2468.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good selection of products to trial! I still have been meaning to try out Benefit's They're Real mascara but whenever I want to try something new my current product never seems to run out, haha. It's a shame that they deliver the box so late - surely they get notified by their customers about the problem? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to trying the mask, I hate how late the boxes are each month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting a bit of Benefit is definitely a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems a great selection of products to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try out They're Real but I'm still using my Max Factor 2000 Calorie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great box. XD
    I hope it avail in my country

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the watercolour theme of the packaging!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!