First if you're unfamiliar with Lust Have It! they are an Australian beauty subscription box (similar to the likes of Glossy Box) where you receive 5-7 samples that are supposedly valued up to $60 for only $19.95 a month. You can also get $5 off your first box if you use the code DUGONG making the box only $14.95!
First off, I want to have a little rant about the delivery of this box. It seems as though it is being delivered later and later into every month. I don't understand why it takes so long to process when they deduct money out of my bank account at the start of the month but don't deliver the box until the end of the month! I can foresee that next month's December box will probably be delivered at the the beginning of January just like it was last year too. Very, very frustrating indeed.
Onto the products inside the box -
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Cream RRP $89.95 for 50ml - received 7ml
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Tourmaline Exfoliating Cleanser RRP $59.96 for 150ml - received 7ml
- Davroe Wellbeing Treatment Replenish RRP $11.95 for 50ml - received full size
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub RRP $9.99 for 150ml - received 15ml
- Benefit They're Real Mascara RRP $38 for 8.5ml - reveived 3ml
- Mary Kay Thinking Of You Eau De Parfum RRP$30 for 29.6ml - received 2x sample satchels
- Mary Kay Limited Edition Energising Foot Scrub RRP $38 for pack of 4 products - received 1 out of 4 products
- Lonvitalite C3 Collagen Firming & Moisturising Facial Mask RRP $32 for pack of 5 - received 1 mask
I'm very impressed with this month's LHI. Not only is there heaps of products included in the box, but there is a great variety of products, including makeup, skincare, haircare, perfume etc.
I am also very excited to try all the products especially the Lonvitalite face mask as I've heard they are wonderful. Oh and the Benefit They're Real Mascara is a real treat - I'm almost out of my full size They're Real Mascara so this came at such a good time!
We also received a few pamphlets and coupons in this months box which is a bonus but I probably won't be putting them into use as I honestly do not need anymore beauty products in a very long time.
Let me know your thoughts of this month's box and how it compared to other beauty boxes you've seen lately!