I'm going to make this post quick and snappy this time as I don't have many complaints about this months box, so without further ado..
The theme of this months box is (predictably) none other than celebrating the festive season. I was hoping to receive maybe a bright red lipstick, as the description card (that I forgot to photograph, whoops) has two girls with stunning red lips, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. On a very positive note, I received my LHI box quite early in the month which I wasn't expecting at all. But any who here are the products I received:
- Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium Full size - RRP $15.95
- Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream in Medium Sample Satchel 1ml - RRP $15.95 for 30ml
- Pelactiv Hydrating Cream Cleanser 30ml - RRP $43 for 150ml
- Uriage Aquaprecis Refreshing Gel Cream 15ml - RRP $49.95 for 40ml
- SunSense Anti-Aging Face SPF 30+ Full Size - RRP $20.95
- Clairol Visible Repair Intensive Mask 30ml - RRP $13.95 for 200ml
I would have loved to received the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in full size instead of the Fresh BB Cream as I already own the Fresh BB Cream and it doesn't flatter my oily complexion whereas I've heard the Pure BB Cream is suited for oily girls. But I guess a sample of it is better than nothing!
Overall, this months box isn't terrible but I'm not overjoyed either. I feel as though every month I'm receiving the same mediocre products just from different brands. So after 20 long months of subscribing to Lust Have It! I have come to the decision to unsubscribe. I am in no way discouraging others from subscribing, but coming from a person who has makeup and beauty products to last 3 lifetimes, I definitely do not need to be paying for extra samples every month.
So if you're starting out in the beauty world or just want a way to test out new products, then subscription boxes are definitely the way to go.