21 Nov 2013

Crazy About Lipstick Tag

I found this TAG on YouTube the other day and thought I would give it a go considering I'm a self-confessed lipstick junkie. This was actually a very fun TAG to do as I re-discovered a lot of lipsticks I forgot I had in my collection and I also realised how many lipsticks I actually own - truthfully, I’m a little ashamed that I own this many lipsticks, but hey you can’t stop a woman when she’s obsessed. Onto the TAG we go..


 photo Unknown_zps522f9a03.jpg
1) How many lipsticks in your collection?

69 (I found 3 more lipsticks in another bag so they're not pictured - whoops!) 


 photo PB182209_zps630a9d1d.jpg
2) How old were you, when you started using lipstick?


I was a very late bloomer when it came to makeup so I actually didn't even wear lipstick until I was about.. 17 or 18? 


3) What are lipsticks you cant you leave the house without?


NYX's Poem, Rimmel's Pink Blush and MAC's Syrup. 

I will without a doubt have all three or at least one of these lipstick shades in my everyday handbag. 

 photo PB182219_zpsd1c22eea.jpg  photo PB182221_zpse90e6873.jpg


4) Show a lipstick you use to stand out.

I'm going to cheat and show you three lipsticks - MAC's Girl About Town, Limecrime's Poisonberry or MAC's Rebel. 



 photo PB182226_zpsd9852f24.jpg  photo PB182228_zps50af981e.jpg


5) What was the last lipstick you bought?

YSL 6, Etude House BE104 and The Bakery No.05  - I bought these lipsticks whilst I was in Thailand a couple of weeks ago.


 photo PB182230_zpsa8b68fb4.jpg


6) What lipstick did you reget buying?

This has got to be Face Of Australia's Beach House. I can't remember if I actually purchased this shade with my own money or received this as a free gift with purchase, but either way I truly dislike this shade. 


 photo PB182234_zpsd2108069.jpg


7) What is your favourite lipstick at the moment?

This is hands down MAC's Syrup. It's such a versatile shade and can be worn effortlessly everyday. 


 photo PB182243_zps8c9bf0c2.jpg  photo PB182244_zps10fa4530.jpg


8) What is your most expensive & inexpensive lipstick?

Most expensive lipstick is Dior Addict 249 Diorissime and the most inexpensive is MUA's Lipstick in shade 3. I purchase the Dior Addict lipstick for $50 in David Jones and the MUA lipstick for was $1 as I got it for 30% off when MUA had a promotion. 


 photo PB182249_zps6e35939d.jpg


9) Can you show us a lipstick you Love?

Chanel Rouge Coco 39 Paradis. I love and cherish this lipstick as I purchased this on my first proper overseas holiday.


 photo PB182255_zpse13bc38e.jpg  photo PB182251_zps228e1fb4.jpg


10) Do you Like, Love or Addicted to Lipsticks?

I think my pictures are self explanatory. 

11) Show a lipstick that reminds you of someone special.


MAC's Chatterbox 


 photo PB182256_zps10287713.jpg  photo PB182258_zps5baf171b.jpg


Those are my answers - I really hope some of you guys do this tag as I would love to see which lipsticks you have in your collection! 

30 comments :

  1. Wow, your collection is huge, now you made me envious ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord your collection is giving me heart palpitations. I am loving it! I have just started getting into lipsticks full stop, so maybe one day I will have a MASSIVE collection like yours.

    Lindsey| fairmaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of lipsticks, Limecrime's Poisonberry is craaaazy xxx

    Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I own maybe 6 lipsticks??? But I have mega over-reacting lips which dry out like a bitch every-time I use them. I am jealous though, just to be able to look at all those pretty colours would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoaa your collection is quite huge! Love it.

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lipstick! You have such a great collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lipstick. Yours looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only a fellow blogger would say this: but girl unwinding all those lipsticks must have taken forever! And putting alllllllll the lids back on MAN! Haha, but the photos turned out beautiful ;)


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  9. your lipstick collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shades in your lippy collection, you have such good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am so jealous!!!! u have such a nice collection!!! i havent try any lippies from mac yet, i think i might as well try syrup as my first start ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 69 lipsticks! Oh gawwwd. I love Mac's Girl About Town.. I've never worn it on me though, way too daring but in the tube, it's divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your lipstick collection is so awesomeeeee!
    I'm not a big fan for a lipstick. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG.. amazing collection... I am drolling over it

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Loveeee it I am going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my god. My jaw has dropped as to how many lipsticks you have! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow thats amazing! I really enjoyed reading this post, lipsticks are so exciting and a little bit personal :) my collection is probably less than 30 but I still think its too many haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is quite a collection! I am quite interested in that MAC Rebel lipstick - am going to have to try that one out. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really nice tag! You have such a nice lipstick collection- one day I will get around to doing this tag!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow your collections is really impressive :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love lipsticks as well! Great collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Amazing collection! I wish I had that too, even just half of that. Especially that MAC Rebel. It's like love at first sight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg i died and went to lipstick heaven after looking at these pictures :p

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow..it is such a huge collection of lipsticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. thats a LOT of lipstick! i love your answer to number 10... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't imagine how much you spent to amass this collection. Still, jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Waw, strangly you make me wanna have more lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  28. I envy you having such a big collection so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're really crazy about those lipsticks!!!!! :)))))))

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!