1) How many lipsticks in your collection?
69 (I found 3 more lipsticks in another bag so they're not pictured - whoops!)
2) How old were you, when you started using lipstick?
I was a very late bloomer when it came to makeup so I actually didn't even wear lipstick until I was about.. 17 or 18?
3) What are lipsticks you cant you leave the house without?
NYX's Poem, Rimmel's Pink Blush and MAC's Syrup.
I will without a doubt have all three or at least one of these lipstick shades in my everyday handbag.
4) Show a lipstick you use to stand out.
I'm going to cheat and show you three lipsticks - MAC's Girl About Town, Limecrime's Poisonberry or MAC's Rebel.
5) What was the last lipstick you bought?
YSL 6, Etude House BE104 and The Bakery No.05 - I bought these lipsticks whilst I was in Thailand a couple of weeks ago.
6) What lipstick did you reget buying?
This has got to be Face Of Australia's Beach House. I can't remember if I actually purchased this shade with my own money or received this as a free gift with purchase, but either way I truly dislike this shade.
7) What is your favourite lipstick at the moment?
This is hands down MAC's Syrup. It's such a versatile shade and can be worn effortlessly everyday.
8) What is your most expensive & inexpensive lipstick?
Most expensive lipstick is Dior Addict 249 Diorissime and the most inexpensive is MUA's Lipstick in shade 3. I purchase the Dior Addict lipstick for $50 in David Jones and the MUA lipstick for was $1 as I got it for 30% off when MUA had a promotion.
9) Can you show us a lipstick you Love?
Chanel Rouge Coco 39 Paradis. I love and cherish this lipstick as I purchased this on my first proper overseas holiday.
10) Do you Like, Love or Addicted to Lipsticks?
I think my pictures are self explanatory.
11) Show a lipstick that reminds you of someone special.
Those are my answers - I really hope some of you guys do this tag as I would love to see which lipsticks you have in your collection!