10 Sep 2013

New/Upcoming Products Wishlist

With the new season comes new and exciting makeup products. There have been so many new releases lately but here are a few things that have caught my attention. 


 photo wishlist_zps89c16cb3.jpg




1. Urban Decay Vice Palette $59.00
2. Nars Cheek Palette Killing Me Softly (Limited Edition) aprox $50.69
4. Barry M Smokin' Hot Eye and Cheek Palette aprox $11
5. Barry M Glamour Puss Eye and Cheek Palette aprox $11
6. Barry M Crystal Glaze Top Coat aprox $7
10. Barry M Natural Glow Eye and Cheek Palette aprox $11

Unfortunately, those with no links are the products that are not available yet here in Australia or have simply not been released. Hopefully they will be released soon and us Australian's will be able to pick them up offline!


What products have caught your eye recently?



21 comments :

  1. oh I want more than half of your wish list as well T.T
    the barry m palettes all look appealing! good that they are not very expensive :-D
    I have just bought the NARS killing me softly blush palette few days ago and I've been loving it so far, money well spent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ it all because the pallettes are so cute and have lots of different colour eyeshadows etc..
    Benefit make-up is wherever you you must have it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah theres so many nice new things coming out lately!

    zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't even talk to me about those gorgeous Barry M palettes! I seriously can't wait to get my hands on them! Rockateur is making it's way towards me as we speak.. so I can't wait to try it! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had Bourjois here :(( Wahh I want to try all their products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish to try the UD Palette. Plus the items on your wish list look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been eyeing Barry M crystal top coat too.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes!! RT miracle complexion sponge! I've been curious about the beauty blender but still haven't bought one, maybe i'll go for this instead! i wish we had Barry M here, that top coat sounds pretty!

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must've been living under a rock; I never knew Barry M has release those products!
    Great wishlist; there are so many things I want from it haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep seeing these lip crayons everywhere -- I'm going to have to get some for fall! I'm just afraid that they might be drying. Are they?

    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would like to try #5, #9 and #10.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that urban decay palette is on my wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would like to try #5, and #10.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice wishlist! I'm hopefully getting the Vice palette, but although I'm not meant to be getting anything else (hehe)the Bourjois bronzing primer looks interesting and I didn't know Real Techniques had a sponge like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww...those Bourjois Lip Crayons are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rockateur!!!! My wishlist too :x

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite is Barry M Natural Glow Eye and Cheek Palette aprox! Love that colors!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!