22 Sep 2013

IMATS Sydney 2013

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending IMATS Sydney and I have to admit it was one of the best one's I've been to by far. Although I didn’t buy the usual amount that I do (2012 haul here), I had such an amazing time meeting some of my favourite YouTubers! The weather was also quite lovely so that’s also a massive plus.

I won’t bore you with too many details, I will simply show you guys some snaps from the day and the goodies I managed to pick up. 

 photo IMG_2163_zpse5502045.jpg


One a side note I was quite excited to pick up some Bdellium brushes but after inspecting the prices I found that it would be cheaper if I were to buy from iHerb.com. So  unfortunately I didn’t pick up any brushes which is a shame as I was really looking forward to snatching some up.

 photo IMG_2191_zpsa44181bb.jpg

 photo P9220676_zps77b8bebc.jpg


From Lime Crime I picked up a lipstick in Poisonberry and a Velvetines in Red Velvet.


 photo P9220700_zps33ba9f61.jpg

From Inglot I bought two blushes in 61 and 70, and 5 eyeshadows in 153, 423, 434, 605 and 107.

 photo IMG_2172_zps549271a5.jpg
 photo IMG_2166_zps7fe4353a.jpg

I met the stunning Shannon (shaaanxo), Lauren (laurenbeautyy), Karissa (saturdaynightsalrite) and Chloe (chloemorello)! They are such beautiful girls - and they make me look like a deranged hobo. 

 photo IMG_2192_zpsc245778b.jpg

And to end the day I had ICECREAM! Mmm boysenberry and mint chocolate!

I hope everyone who attended IMATS had a great time and I can't wait to test out all the new goodies I bought. 



9 comments :

  1. I was stalking you on Instagram lol so jealous of your day it looks like you had an amazing time :) have fun with those new products! I love the look of all the Inglot goodies.


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting the Lime Crime Poisonberry!! I want to see swatches please :D I wish I went IMATS and perhaps bumping into you (haven't seen you in years!) but uni says no :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how exciting! Looks like it was a brilliant day. I love the look of those Inglot purchases!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love!! Ahh I am so going next year, mainly to meet all my makeup idols! hehe, but really IMATS would be an awesome experience all round. I actually saw that Shannon had shared a few photos and you were in one and I was like :0 hehe. And btw you look gorgeous! I think you had a nice little haul xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hows the Lime Crime lipsticks? Jelouse i didnt get to go to IMATS this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do not look like a deranged hobo! I am so jealous, would love to go! swatch those Lime Crime goodies please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous that you got to go :) and you look flawless haha not like a hobo at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The inglot blushes you got are b-e-a-utiful! So jealous that you got to go to such an amazing event. Its my dream to attend an imats. Also, I love Karissa!

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw you met Lauren! Lucky, great products you picked up too :)

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!