To be quite frank, LHI was on very thin ice with me as the previous boxes have been quite 'meh', but I decided to keep being subscribed in hopes that the boxes would become more impressive - and ta-da my wishes have come true. I can truly say that I'm excited to try out all the products in this months box, and I usually can never say that about any subscription boxes! So what's in this month's box?
- Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in 400 Bronze Light - RRP $29.95 (full size)
- KMS CaliforniaFree Add Volume Volumizing Spray - RRP $31.95 for 200ml (30ml)
- Sinfulcolors Nail Enamel in 369 Ruby Ruby - RRP $4.95 (full size)
- La Roche Posay Lipkar Balm - RRP $37.95 for 400ml (15ml)
- La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water - RRP $21.95 for 300ml (50ml)
- KMS CaliforniaFree Shape Conditioner - RRP $28.95 for 250ml (12ml)
- LUSH Skin's Shangri La - RRP $54.95 for 45g (10g)
Also included in the box was a description card of how to use the La Roche Posay goodies, a description card about the Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator, a LUSH consultation card and a Revlon Nearly Naked Shade Finder Sample.
Over all I'm very, very pleased with this month's box. The most exciting products in this months box for me is definitely the La Roche Posay products, the LUSH Skin Shangri La moisturiser (tried this already and instantly fell in love!) and the Revlon PhotoReady Illuminator. It's boxes like these that really make you feel like it's worthwhile to invest $19.95 a month for unknown products.
As always, if you're interested in dipping your toe into the LHI pool you can sign up for either their Woman's box which is $19.95 a month, Woman's Luxury Lust Pack which is $119 for a 6 month subscription or the Women's Annual VIP subscription for $220. I also have a coupon code that gets you $5 off your monthly subscription - just use the code DUGONG.
How do you feel about this months Lust Have It?