7 Jun 2013

NOTD: ORLY What's The Password (7 DAYS OF POLISH)

Last day of 7 Days of Polish is Orly's What's The Password which is described as a burnt orange with golden shimmer. 

 photo P5309687_zps5d56ddc1.jpg


A couple of weeks ago I was luckily enough to be sent this stunning nail varnish as a preview of what we can expect from Orly's new Secret Society Collection, which will be realised in July for us Australians. 

 photo P5309690_zps9ba87c59.jpg
 photo P5309694_zpscdbd26d1.jpg

As always, Orly has delivered a beautiful polish with one of the best consistencies I've ever seen. 

What's The Password is not too thick nor is it too runny. The formulation is right on the mark, making it a breeze to apply. 


 photo SecretSociety_GroupShot-1_zps5ea2938b.jpg

At first, I was a little skeptical when I saw this in the bottle. I'm not one to flaunt an orange polish, but after applying it and seeing glisten in the sunlight, I've truly become a fan. It suits my olive toned complexion beautifully, and can see it matching other skin tones well as well. 

 photo P5309686_zpsf5029f90.jpg

Other polishes included in this collection are: 

Lavish Bash: Clear base with tiny gold and silver glitter flecks
Voyeuristic Adventure: Ultra glam taupe foil shimmer
Masked Ceremony: Sophisticated charcoal with holographic shimmer
Macabre Masquerade: Midnight blue with red and silver shimmer 
Risqué Encounter: Perfect strong red crème  

 photo P5309701_zps3c30c3cb.jpg
 photo P5309684_zpsa9377164.jpg

These polishes retail for $18.95 each, the stockists for any Orly polishes can be found on their website at www.orlybeauty.com.au 


16 comments :

  1. Wow! I love the color of this nail polish! You're so lucky Ms. Dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely gorgeous colours!!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, please pop over and take a look.

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgg that is SO pretty! I love these kind of foily nail polishes. You are lucky duck! I really like Risque Encounter in the press photo.. Also wouldn't mind me another blue glitter Y_Y. Hope you've been well Dawn =) MWA =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thants such and amazing and pretty shade! <3
    Check out my new post!
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky! Amazing colour and pretty glitter *w* Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on some of these x]

    vodka-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the orange...I actually have something quite similar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so eager to try out some Orly polishes! I've never tried a burnt orange colour although it seems interesting, it's very pretty.

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This nailpolish is gorgeous! I'm not one for orange nailpolishes either, but this one is so bright and pretty, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous color! I'm not sure I would like it on me, but on you it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very unique shade, it does look lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love it! Orange and gold at the same time! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like this polish looks great especially the gold color. Thank you, Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a wintry color! reminds me of autumn

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!