6 Jun 2013

NOTD: OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sands - Can't Let Go (7 DAYS OF POLISH)

Along with Stay The Night from the OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sands (blog post here), I finally tested out the Can't Let Go

And of course we have blurry photos again. I seriously think my photography skills are slowly diminishing every time I take photos of a new product/NOTD. Hopefully this blurry streak will stop in the near future. 

 photo P5199540_zpsbf4cdd52.jpg


Can't Let Go is described to be a purple base with the matching medium sized square and hexagon glitters. As with all other Liquid Sand polishes it has a matter finish, but for this manicure I decided to test it out with a top coat. Using my trusty Seche Vite Top Coat, Can't Let Go turns into a stunningly glossy purple glitter polish. 

 photo P5199521_zps63b47f05.jpg
 photo P5199486_zps1d8ab7ad.jpg

Putting on a top coat does defeat the entire Liquid Sand gimmick, but I just wanted to see how it does look with a glossy finish. 

 photo P5199489_zpsc2d8eca4.jpg
 photo P5199490_zps3a9af8b4.jpg
 photo P5199527_zpsbdd10c49.jpg

What finish do you prefer - textured or glossy?


15 comments :

  1. SO beautiful. Purple is one of my favorite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours the Liquid Sands collection came out with, but textures aren't my favourite :(

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Textured polish just looks messy when done with topcoat :o

    Beauty by Tellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color and texture <3
    Check out my new post!
    Follow me and I'll follow you back!
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know it had the larger glitter pieces, at first I thought you put on another glitter as a top coat! And these aren't that blurry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour. I still like these polishes gossy though =s me and my shiny nails hehe

    vodka-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color! Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is so pretty!
    At first I wasn't digging the whole "sand texture" but after this post I might have to reconsider...
    I think I prefer the textured nail for this look!
    The colours remind me of those galaxy pics on tumblr!

    Btw, I'm quite new to the blogosphere, so if you're interested, check me out! :)

    herbeautydays.blogspot.com

    thanks!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty color! And the finish looks interesting... I never tried any of these sand look polishes, but I want to :D I think I like sand polishes more with glitter than without. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a really nice polish, I love this type of different size glitters polish! I usually am to lazy to put on top coat...but I do like experimenting different type of textures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow awesome color..definitely wanna try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I prefer the glossy one. This nail polish is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, that's such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!