1 Jun 2013

NOTD: Fantasy Fire by Max Factor (7 DAYS OF POLISH)

Over the last several weeks I have accumulated quite a lot of Nail Of The Day posts that are idly sitting in my drafts, so today (and for the next week) I have decided to do a 7 Days of Polish series. Nothing spectacular, just going to show you guys one new manicure a day, for the next 7 (well 6 after this one) days. Let's hope you guys won't get sick of seeing my hands and stick it through for the next week!

First up - Max Factor's Fantasy Fire. When this polish first popped up in the blogsphere (I think I'm almost two years delayed) I was instantly hooked. I mean, who doesn't love a nail polish that resembles something that people refer to as unicorn pee (ha)? Anyways, this varnish has been compared to the coveted Clarins 230 polish, which has sadly been discontinued now. Luckily for us, Fantasy Fire is still buzzing around!

 photo P5039407_zpsf82b1ef4.jpg


I'll try not to bore you too much with the specifics and just move onto my picture spam of the polish. 

 photo P5039402_zps9cb773d8.jpg
 photo P5039405_zps32e4db81.jpg
 photo P5039397_zps3f8065c3.jpg

Although I have just used Fantasy Fire alone in this manicure, I have read (and seen) on other reviews that this polish can be layered over other shades! And let me just say, if you think this looks nice by itself you HAVE to try it over another polish. 

 photo P5039396_zps36dc8ea3.jpg
 photo P5039406_zps0ef6f872.jpg

Fantasy Fire is such a stunning nail varnish - the only problem I have with it is the tiny bottle it comes in! I wish there was a 'regular'/full size version of this as I can see myself running out of this tiny bottle very, very soon. 

Have you tried Max Factor's Fantasy Fire?


16 comments :

  1. the color is super duper pretty! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved that color!!! kiss

    http://ourbittersweetaddiction.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this colour. I look at it EVERY time I'm at the Max factor stand and never get it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH a beautiful color!! <3 *_* I'm in LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and it looks awesome over bright blues like Revlon Royal. I'm scared that I will finish up the tiny bottle too quickly if I use it alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty

    http://victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Max Factor's Fantasy Fire is soooooo gorgeous! :) I haven't tried this yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have four bottles so you could say I love this polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color is indeeeeed really pretty! Too bad I didn't see such a color anywhere at where I live! :(

    Sending you loads of love ♥♥♥
    See you over at BACKTOFIVE !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg what a pretty shade! Unicorn pee made me laugh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with this polish! The way it catches the light is beautiful!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh this colour is amazing, if I ever see it I will have to pick it up! What a good way to create a series, I seriously need to do it for some of my drafts haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have taken amazing pictures of this polish! I like it but not as much as I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!