26 Jun 2013

Current Nail Polish Collection

It's been 10 days since I last blogged but it's seriously felt like 6 months. With the completion of my last university exam EVER comes the celebratory events - hence the absence of blogging. However, it's back to my regular blogging schedule (if not more as I have a tonne of products I want to review along with a haul!) and I promise I won't ever leave again (hopefully). 

 photo P61398811_zpsc88306e2.jpg


Anyways, today I will be sharing with you my current nail polish collection. I say current because since taking the following photos, I have actually bought a few more (I know, I'm crazy) and although I know I have much more than a normal person should have this probably won't stop me from buying more in the future. Ahh the perks of being a girl. 

The following polishes I will be showing are actually the ones I decided to keep as I did throw out quite a few bottles. I do want to add in here that I don't want this post to come across as a 'bragging' post - I just wanted to share my love of nail polishes with you guys and hopefully you will find this post interesting! I also want to quickly add that I'm colour blind (as you will see in the following photos) as I have grouped a few polishes into the wrong colour category. Obviously I need to brush up my skills and study a colour chart! So without further ado let's get on with the polishes. 

Pinks:

 photo P6139892_zps11641bb7.jpg


Butter London Trout Pout w Essie Knockout Pout w OPI Royal Flush Blush w Essie Your Hut Or Mine w Rimmel Hot Shot w Essie Mod Squad w OPI La  Paz-Itively Hot


 photo P6139893_zps5b30e5db.jpg

Essie Super Bossa Nova w Revlon Fuchsia Fever w China Glaze Limbo Bimbo w Essie Strawberry Sorbet w Sinful Colours Folly w Illamasqua Folly w Camouflage Colour Dark Pink

 photo P6139906_zps9e4b7eee.jpg

OPI Sweet Heart w Revlon Cotton Candy w OPI Pussy Galore w Essie A Crewed Interest 

 photo P6139907_zps54462453.jpg

Sally Hansen Petal Pusher w Essie Van D'Go w Essie Lion Around w Chanel Cashmere

Purples: 
 photo P6139918_zps9ce50f30.jpg

Revlon Gum Drop w Sinful Colors Bali Mist w Camouflage Colour Purple w Sportsgirl Lavender Fields w OPI Purple With A Purpose 

 photo P6139919_zps1f0d2a59.jpg

OPI Can't Let Go w Max Factor Fantasy Fire w Illamasqua Poke w OPI Vesper w OPI Dim Sum Plum

Blues: 
 photo P6139929_zpsf913b1eb.jpg

Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! w Sinful Colors Fiji w Essie Smooth Sailing (Twice, oops)

 photo P6139930_zps2544121f.jpg

Essie Fair Game w Julep Michelle w China Glaze First Class Ticket w OPI Russian Navy 

Greens:
 photo P6139938_zpscf9d69f5.jpg

Essie Da Bush w Essie Absolutely Shore w China Glaze For Audrey w Covergirl Mint Mojito w Rimmel Misty Jade

 photo P6139940_zps84bd3566.jpg

Camouflage Color Metal Blue w Revlon Ocean Breeze w Sinful Colors San Francisco w Camouflage Colour Emeral w Camouflage Colour (no name) 026

Orange: 
 photo P6139942_zpsaca562e0.jpg

Essie Haute As Hello w Essie Braziliant w Essie Orange, It's Obvious! w Essie Meet Me At Sunset w Mode Cosmetics Rave'n

Greys/Blacks:
 photo P6139950_zps91ca8011.jpg

Camouflage Colour Grey w Covergirl Midnight Magic w Camouflage Colour Almost Black w Essence Edwards Love

Reds/Browns:
 photo P6139949_zpsdcc99045.jpg

OPI At Your Quebec And Call w Camouflage Colour Naturale w Camouflage Colour Wood Shimmer w Essie Angora Cardi w Essie Garnet Zoya Like A Virgin

Pink/Red Glitters:
 photo P6139953_zps46db1010.jpg

Essie A Cut Above w Essence Time For Romance w OPI DS Bold w Illamasqua Untold w OPI The Impossible w OPI Jinx w Face Of Australia Lookin' For Some Hot Stuff

Purple Glitters:
 photo P6139955_zps169e13e3.jpg

Nicole By OPI Amethyst Texture w Mode Cosmetics Rock Me Sweet w Revlon Scandalous w Essence Evil Queen w OPI Polka.com

Blue Glitters:
 photo P6139956_zps02fd6bbe.jpg

Rimmel Disco Ball w Essence Prince Charming w Revlon Radient w Essence Choose Me! w Essence Blue Addicted w OPI Get Your Number w Face Of Australia Disco Inferno 

Gold Glitters:
 photo P6139958_zps4b44314a.jpg

Essence The Huntsman w Face Of Australia Dancing Queen w OPI When Monkeys Fly! w OPI Goldeneye w Orly What's The Password? w Australis Speck-Tacular

Silver/Black Glitters & Toppers and Randoms:
 photo P6139959_zps4a9b72af.jpg

OPI Solitaire w Nicole By OPI Silver Texture w OPI Silver Shatter w Sally Hansen Shoot The Moon w OPI Black Shatter w OPI Stay The Night w Australis Fairy Bread

Top/Base Coats:
 photo P6139962_zps345064d1.jpg

Essie Protein Base Coat w Seche Vite Dry Fast w Essence Express Dry Drops w Essence Gel Look w Orly Flash Dry

All nail polishes swatched in indoor lighting:
 photo P6139966_zps7436d0ab.jpg
In direct sunlight (outdoors)
 photo P6139969_zps64114fcc.jpg

After swatching all these polishes I cannot believe how many nail polishes I have accumulated! My mind was seriously blown when I took them all out and actually put them (badly) into each colour category. How can someone possibly own 14 bright/vibrant/hot pink polishes and yet only have 2 reds?! Also, why don't I have a yellow nail polish or more wine/berry shades?

Anyways I digress - I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you have a nail polish addiction like I do and how many you currently own!


27 comments :

  1. OH GOSH SO MANY LOVELY COLOURS! My absolute favourite row was the baby pinks because those are my favourite but I also liked the purple MaxFactor one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! What an extensive yet lovely collection! I don't own many nail polishes myself since I'm always lazy to paint them :P
    But, the number of NOTD posts going around is getting me hooked!

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome collection! Loved seeing all the colors, you have such a nice assortment! :)

    XO, Abundance of Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, love your collection! o:
    And THANK YOU for the swatches! >u<

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a gorgeous collection!! you must always have beautifully manicured nails!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection! There are a few in there that I'd love to get my hands on! I'll be doing a post like this once I finish off my makeup collection posts... I seriously am scared to though haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you considered getting a set or two of swatch sticks?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing collection! I'm too scared to count all my polishes :| too many!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much nail polish! I could never deal with having that many! Haha! I love that you actually swatched ALL of them! And yeah, where are your berry/wine polishes?! Those are some of the best colours out there!! Lovely collection, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow.. you have amazing collection.. Essie nail paints shade looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh you have a lovely collection :)
    Love the heart that you formed using them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on finishing your last ever exams! I still have another year to go eughhhh... And I am envious of your collection! I love your purple glitters!!!

    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. you got a fair collection going there! I can spy loads of great shades, i might do this on a piece of paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow you have an awesome collection dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG i think i just died! I thought i had an obession! haha

    love!

    Karen xx
    http://anotherprettyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, I feel the same way, I have so many crazy colors and only one red shade!
    <3 Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. omgg you have such an extensive collection of nail polishes! <3

    Check out my new outfit featuring Suck Is Free label! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great collection!
    I love nailpolishes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this must have taken forever. Thanks for sharing!!! The swatches are great help too =]

    ReplyDelete
  20. I used to have a LOT of polish, but now I limit myself to my nail polish rack...it's helped! haha I love seeing posts like these because it helps me decide which colors I should get next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh man, am I ever jealous. I probably have a similar number of polishes but you own a lot of colors and brands that I don't have...

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow ,do you have a huge collection of nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all that purple glitter >.<

    oniichan-niichan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woooow, what a collection! I just have 2 of yours: Blue me away and Ocean breeze. I love them! :)I have a polish addiction but I don't know how many polishes I own :P

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!