I'm quite pleased with this months box. Although nothing super intrigues me - the Molton Brown Body Wash is probably the most exciting thing - I don't dislike anything and would probably use everything in this box.
I'm not entirely sure what the 'theme' of this months box is (as it doesn't say on the description card but the products I received this month include:
1. Molton Brown Patchouli & Saffron Body Wash 30ml (Full size is 300ml RRP $39)
2. Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner 10ml each (Full size 200ml RRP $49)
3. Rachel K Mineral Colour Control CC Cream - missing (Full size 50ml RRP $39)
4. Gosh Cosmetics Mono Eyeshadow in Light Brown full size (RRP $16)
5. Nude By Nature Pawpaw Ointment full size (RRP $12.95)
6. Awe Cosmeceuticals Nirvaata Calming Serum 5ml (Full size 50ml $59)
7. Pink Tiger Duri Cosmetics Nail Tools & Lint Free Gauze (Price not stated)
Over all, I'm really intrigued by the Molton Brown body wash and the Nude By Nature Pawpaw Ointment! I've never tried anything by Molton Brown before but I've heard nothing but good things. So what better place to start is with a body wash!
If the Nude By Nature Pawpaw Ointment is anything like the Lucas Pawpaw Ointment then I will be one happy girl. Coming from a person who suffers from having severe dry lips almost 24/7 this sounds like a miracle worker.
Unfortunately I didn't receive my Rachel K Mineral Colour Control CC Cream, but I have emailed Lust Have It so fingers crossed I will be receiving it in my May Lust Have It! Box.
The only thing that I don't like about this months LHI is the tiny samples of the Aveda Shampoo and Conditioner. Because I have long hair these tiny 10ml samples will hardly be able to wash my hair thoroughly. Not only that, but it doesn't allow it's users to fully experience and trial the shampoo/conditioner comprehensively. But besides that it was a so-so box.
What do you think of this months box?