28 Apr 2013

Lust Have It! April 2013

My April 2013 Lust Have It! finally arrived on my door step yesterday and I couldn't have been more excited. I actually hadn't seen any other posts from bloggers about their April LHI box so the contents of the box were a complete mystery to me. Usually I would cheekily check the LHI Facebook page to see what others were saying about the monthly box, but this month it totally slipped my mind. Hence I was super excited to see what was inside!
 photo P4279339_zps5976c7c8.jpg


 photo P4279343_zps48906b3a.jpg

I'm quite pleased with this months box. Although nothing super intrigues me - the Molton Brown Body Wash is probably the most exciting thing - I don't dislike anything and would probably use everything in this box.

 photo P4279344_zpsb2a545a0.jpg
 photo P4279348_zps3386af3f.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what the 'theme' of this months box is (as it doesn't say on the description card but the products I received this month include:

1. Molton Brown Patchouli & Saffron Body Wash 30ml (Full size is 300ml RRP $39)
2. Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner 10ml each (Full size 200ml RRP $49)
3. Rachel K Mineral Colour Control CC Cream - missing (Full size 50ml RRP $39)
4. Gosh Cosmetics Mono Eyeshadow in Light Brown full size (RRP $16)
5. Nude By Nature Pawpaw Ointment full size (RRP $12.95)
6. Awe Cosmeceuticals Nirvaata Calming Serum 5ml (Full size 50ml $59)
7. Pink Tiger Duri Cosmetics Nail Tools & Lint Free Gauze (Price not stated)

 photo P4279352_zps5033e80e.jpg

Over all, I'm really intrigued by the Molton Brown body wash and the Nude By Nature Pawpaw Ointment! I've never tried anything by Molton Brown before but I've heard nothing but good things. So what better place to start is with a body wash!

 photo P4279354_zpsafdf9813.jpg

If the Nude By Nature Pawpaw Ointment is anything like the Lucas Pawpaw Ointment then I will be one happy girl. Coming from a person who suffers from having severe dry lips almost 24/7 this sounds like a miracle worker. 

 photo P4279356_zps1e2b9aa8.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't receive my Rachel K Mineral Colour Control CC Cream, but I have emailed Lust Have It so fingers crossed I will be receiving it in my May Lust Have It! Box. 

The only thing that I don't like about this months LHI is the tiny samples of the Aveda Shampoo and Conditioner. Because I have long hair these tiny 10ml samples will hardly be able to wash my hair thoroughly. Not only that, but it doesn't allow it's users to fully experience and trial the shampoo/conditioner comprehensively. But besides that it was a so-so box.


What do you think of this months box?


20 comments :

  1. Looks lovely, I just love trying out new products ^^

    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely box! I would have been exited too if I would get such a nice box every month haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Papaw ointment is great I like it better than the Lucas ointment.

    You box looks great!

    Jac xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of your eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get the CC cream either. But I loved everything else in there. LHI are really nailing it when you compare it to some of the rubbish Bellaboxes I have received

    ReplyDelete
  6. This month's box is so pretty! I've never heard of Molton Brown either but apparently the body wash smells good... I absolutely love nice smelling body washes! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how they included a GOSH eyeshadow and the papaw ointment is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You received the good box! Jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks pretty good! The paw paw lip treatment looks so nice, and the gauze wipes are really good to remove nail polish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't mind the aveda shampoo and conditioner as I have really thin hair and the gosh eyeshadow looks nice :D
    http://confessionsofagnes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like LHI always seems to have too many lotions and hair products which is why I unsubbed but this variety is awesome! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow how awesome that you got a full tub of Nude's Pawpaw ointment! The Aveda products look so good too, I really want to try them as I've heard a bit about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great box! The color of the eye shadow is nice...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great. I can't wait to receive my LHI box

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed, I have heard several great reviews on pawpaw ointment! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh is so expensive where I live, wish I could try their products : ) Enjoy the box darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sucks that they left out a product! The paw paw ointment sounds nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! I was wondering if you'd be interested in swapping your eyeshadow with my purple one - not used! if youre interested in swapping please email me! :) lilyscorner123@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love Molten Brown's packaging. Looks SO luxe! Hope you'll get the Rachel CC Cream soon! =) It seems like a nice product. I've heard little about it on the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your LHI Seems so much better than mine! I thought this month was so-so as well. Apparently the Rachel CC cream was a mistake and wasnt meant to be in this variation at all. But I love the colour eyeshadow you received!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!