14 Mar 2013

TAG: The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

A big thank you to Louise of Dream Dust for tagging me! If you girls haven't check out her blog already, I HIGHLY suggest that you do!

(Just an old photo)

Rules:

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)


1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Honestly I never stick to a beauty regime. I use different products everyday and do different steps everyday. The only time I ever use the same products is when I'm testing out new products. 

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
If you call every 3 - 4 weeks regularly, ha! I know some people say it's important to wash them once a week, but I can never find enough time to do it!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
If my nail polish chips in the morning or during the day, I will try to fix/change them at night. If not, I will do so the next day - I cannot stand to have chipped nails. 

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I always have more than one beauty product in my stash. The only beauty items I usually run out on is make-up remover wipes and skincare - but I will usually have back-ups ready for me when I run out. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Hmm.. probably not using sunscreen as much as I should. I mean sometimes there is sunscreen included into the foundations I use, but other than that I don't use sunscreen on my face! Yes, bad I know. 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Cleaning my room and starting university assignments!

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I absolutely hate feeling rushed! I try to give myself at least an hour before going out on normal days so I can slowly get ready and do other tasks in between. But if it's for special occasions like birthday/weddings/dinners I will give myself a little more time. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
There is completely no point for me starting a spending ban as I know I will crack within the week! But I guess if I actually put my mind to it, I COULD possibly do it.

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
My make-up collection is actually very organised. Everything is categorised and put together neatly. My nail polish collection is a little more chaotic. Although I have grouped same nail polish brands together, they all just sit on my shelf. Nothing fancy at all. 

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Ummm.. I usually like to write a few blog posts at a time, so if I don't have time to write one I can still post something up. For example, I have about 4 other blog posts ready to be posted up right now that I wrote last week. So I will go about up to a week without actually writing a blog post. 

xo

32 comments :

  1. Whoa you're right about having that blogging schedule - maybe I should try to pre-write my stuff ASAP but I never find time, with HS and all that crap. I also need to wear sunscreen more :S
    If you're interested, there's MAC lipstick giveaway going on on my blog and I'd love it if you could check it out! Have a lovely day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Dawn! I love this tag! I am actually so hopeless when it comes to washing my brushes...shocking! Don't even get me started on assignment procrastination ahah :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers! Thank you for tagging me also :P hehe I was planning on stealing it anyways! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually wash my make up brush even once a month! hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag ^^ Enjoyed reading it a lot : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo is so deceiving for a tag hahaha. I should start writing some blog posts ahead of time as well so I don't get crammed with uni work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag! Might do it myself at some point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tag! I'm procrastinating so badly, I can't even do this tag... lol jk I'll do it soon (famous words of a procrastinator)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag, thanks for tagging me although I will probably live up to the title so I cant promise doing it any time soon (but I will try!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great Tag hun!Loved your answers and I know what you mean about the spending bans! I am pretty sure I will crack on the next day lol! :))

    I am running an international giveaway on my blog now, I'd love it if you enter! :)

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same when it comes to cleaning my brushes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting tag. I don't use sunscreen either.I just use products with spf in them.

    I wash my brushes once a month, so we're the same :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like having a few blog posts written up too - except I'm so lazy I always leave taking photos till the last minute. I also like to use different products each day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could commit to a spending ban! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the tagging! ^_^ YOu girls rock! :) I love reading some little details about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha I don't even have to answer this tag lovely, we have all of the same answers :P I am now trying to write all of my blog posts on a monday and then I am set for the week! It's a lot easier than just writing whenever I get a spare minute or two!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm the same as you when it comes to spending bans - why even bother when I know I wouldn't last a second :p I also hate chipped nails, I'm a bit OCD about it. Whenever a nail gets chipped, the polish has to come off the whole nail.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unlike you, it can be days before I fix my chipped nail polish. It looks messy and yucky but I seem to have no time. I admire you for not letting a day pass before changing of fixing the imperfect nail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tag, I'm bad about washing my brushes regularly so think you're quite good!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha, I also usually wash my brushes once a month!))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aha, great post! It was nice to read~

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!