A big thank you to Louise of Dream Dust for tagging me! If you girls haven't check out her blog already, I HIGHLY suggest that you do!
(Just an old photo)
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Honestly I never stick to a beauty regime. I use different products everyday and do different steps everyday. The only time I ever use the same products is when I'm testing out new products.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
If you call every 3 - 4 weeks regularly, ha! I know some people say it's important to wash them once a week, but I can never find enough time to do it!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
If my nail polish chips in the morning or during the day, I will try to fix/change them at night. If not, I will do so the next day - I cannot stand to have chipped nails.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I always have more than one beauty product in my stash. The only beauty items I usually run out on is make-up remover wipes and skincare - but I will usually have back-ups ready for me when I run out.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Hmm.. probably not using sunscreen as much as I should. I mean sometimes there is sunscreen included into the foundations I use, but other than that I don't use sunscreen on my face! Yes, bad I know.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Cleaning my room and starting university assignments!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I absolutely hate feeling rushed! I try to give myself at least an hour before going out on normal days so I can slowly get ready and do other tasks in between. But if it's for special occasions like birthday/weddings/dinners I will give myself a little more time.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
There is completely no point for me starting a spending ban as I know I will crack within the week! But I guess if I actually put my mind to it, I COULD possibly do it.
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
My make-up collection is actually very organised. Everything is categorised and put together neatly. My nail polish collection is a little more chaotic. Although I have grouped same nail polish brands together, they all just sit on my shelf. Nothing fancy at all.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Ummm.. I usually like to write a few blog posts at a time, so if I don't have time to write one I can still post something up. For example, I have about 4 other blog posts ready to be posted up right now that I wrote last week. So I will go about up to a week without actually writing a blog post.