18 Feb 2013

NOTD: OPI DS Bold + Goldeneye

A few weeks ago I picked up a few polishes from Caitt's blog sale - she has a massive range of polishes from OPI, China Glaze, Zoya and more! I was in nail polish heaven. Included in the ones that I bought were OPI's DS Bold and Goldeneye. I've been lusting over Goldeneye ever since it came out, so to finally have it feels great!

 photo P1258622_zps471bc0f8.jpg

More often than not I cannot (even if my life depended on it) choose just one shade to wear on my nails, hence today I'm showing you lovelies both DS Bold and Goldeneye. Both polishes are right up my alley considering they're jammed packed full of glitter and sparkle like crazy.

 photo P1258637_zps355d6b3b.jpg

Unlike other glitter polishes I've tried - I found that both of these didn't feel gritty on my nails. It was still a bitch to get off, but when they were on there it felt nice and smooth.

 photo P1258644_zps6ecd7f87.jpg
 photo P1258625_zps519f2ca6.jpg
 photo P1258626_zpsb75bb8be.jpg

Have you tried these polishes before or anything from the OPI DS or Bond Collection?


xo


39 comments :

  1. I love the golden color it's just so beautiful. I've never tried any of the polishes form this collection though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden Eye~! It's on my list of OPI polishes I have to buy - especially since it's from their Bond line! :'D
    Beautiful colors~ c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very pretty. the colours are so gorgeous & go nicely together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I like the pop of gold!
    I haven't tried anything OPI :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. super nice shade! I love how bright and stunning they look! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Golden eye looks so pretty! I've been eyeing it whenever it's available during an OPI sale (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh this is such a pretty combination! I have golden eye but haven't worn it on it's own yet, but its soo pretty with this pinkish red. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I really love the DS Bold! I should find a dupe for that since OPI isn't available in my place. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this combination! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combination of red and gold! So glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty combo :) goldeneye is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors compliment each other so well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the golden colour.. it's awesome..!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love opi nail polish!! This colours are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. the gold shade looks so beautiful!! i love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I definitely love the gold color! look so elegant <3

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love combination of gold and red. It is really luxury and I like sparkling nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I currently order similar golden colour from Faceshop brand.
    That kind of colour is so great, don't you think?
    Love the DS blog too, red cherry that is so SEXY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. DS Bold is such a gorgeous colour! It's been on my wishlist for a long time... hmm... a little too long actually...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Golden eye is my favorite OPI polish, I have it in Gelcolor and 2 bottles of regular polish :) I'm obsessed with it :) :) :) This is a great combo on your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great color! Love the gold shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a nice color combination. I'm so doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved red, and it looks nice dear..

    xx

    http://dinnanuriia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. super pretty NOTD, reminds me of christmas, probably because of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the glitter polishes! So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are very & defintely complement each other well. Reminds me of Christmas colours. I am such an addict for OPIs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love it. I will try this combination,

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Those colours are really stunning. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!