29 Jan 2013

Sugar Baby Scented Room Diffuser in Tuberose

So who likes having a beautifully scented room? Me! Being a big lover of IKEA and Dusk (an Australian brand for those international readers) candles - I thought I would dip my toe into the room diffuser pool and try my first one out. I've recently seen many different stores (Portmans, Factorie, Myer) carrying a brand that I actually hadn't heard of SugarBaby. Originally founded in 1998, SugarBaby is an Australian owned company whose mission is to help their consumers to "look and feel their best."


Photobucket

Burning candles are great way to unwind after a long busy day, it can also help make the room have more life or create an ambiance. Either way you look at it, candles are a great investment - even if you don't burn it and leave it for decoration. A little over a week ago during my Melbourne trip, I headed into Portmans and saw that they had their gifts (basically random kitchy crap) for the Christmas time and I stumbled onto this scented room diffuser. 

Photobucket

Initially, I was looking at a lip balm in the Tuberose collection and being drawn in by the smell I looked further into the products. This is how I came to find the Scented Room Diffuser. The smell Tuberose collection is heavenly - no words can explain the beautiful scent. I had no clue that a flower called Tuberose existed before buying this and now I can't get enough it! The Tuberose scent can be described as "a heady, sweet, exotic, complex floral aroma". 

Photobucket


Oh and before I go on, can I just say how adorable is the packaging?! 

Photobucket
Photobucket


Room diffusers are quick and simple to use - all you have to do is just pop off the cap/cork, stick in the reeds and you're good to go! As it states on the box, this room diffuser should last between 10-12 weeks.  I've been using this diffuser for a little over a week now but it seems to be going quite quick - about a quarter of the bottle has gone already. Nevertheless my room smells delightful. Every time I walk in I get hit with a lovely floral scent. 

Photobucket


Sorry for the random post - but I had to share this amazing room diffuser with someone! Are you a candle person? What are your favourite scents?


xo


34 comments :

  1. This is my first time seen diffuser like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard about this, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's seems pretty cool . Cute packaging :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute room diffuser package! I love room diffuser too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I've always wanted to try a room diffuser but I don't know where to put it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started using a room diffuser after Christmas and I can't imagine not having one now! They last forever as well!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. never heard about this before.tq for the info

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute set! I used to buy tuberose scented candles, it's an amazing scent...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like room diffusers but i still prefer candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer room diffusers rather than candles :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooohhhh, i would love to try that! i'm so obsessed with keeping my room smelling nice and sweet, hehe. thank for sharing love!

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like it would smell so nice, nothing better than a fresh smelling room! Adorable packaging, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah.. cute packaging..! I love it~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always wanted to try one of these, this scent sounds so lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A brilliant idea ! All the scent of a candle without the danger :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. never hear of this company but love tuberose and the packaging is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. never tried room diffuser but this one looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haven't seen that kind of diffuser before. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. so cute! never heard about this before, but i love it, tanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the packaging!

    Please check my blog:
    beauty care

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow ..This looks nice . .Too bad I don't see them here in india . .:(

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love room defusers, they always smell so great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's so nice, elegant and I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  24. it looks so great and the packaging is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. luv it xoxo :D it looks good on you~

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love diffusers. It's so nice to have a constant fragrance traveling around a room.

    ReplyDelete
  27. seems nice, I love scented rooms ^^

    ReplyDelete
  28. I`ve never used something like that. It looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. ooh I've never actually heard of a "room diffuser" before.
    I'm not much of a candle person, maybe because I don't really find the need to have my room smell nice xD But I always hear people going on about candles!

    ReplyDelete
  30. haven't heard something like that but it looks good ^^

    ReplyDelete
  31. I truly liked the fragrance and extremely happy with the quality diffusers of various brands. Very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!