26 Jan 2013

Birthday Presents Haul

I had such a fantastic time on my birthday - I wish I could go back and relive it! But because I don't have a time machine I will just have to look through the photos and reminisce haha. Anyways, I felt really spoilt this year on my birthday. My friends are so generous and I couldn't have asked for anything more! I actually feel kind of bad as the I felt as though the gifts were so extravagant! Before I get onto what I received, I just want to state that I'm in no way bragging - just sharing with you what I received! 

 photo P1228597_zpsd69405e4.jpg

From my boyfriend, I received this amazing Louis Vuitton "Neverfull MM" bag. I definitely feel as though I don't deserve this one! I was in total shock when I ripped opened the gift wrap to see the LV box inside. Michael also took me to the Quay restaurant that night as well - the food there was exquisite. I can see why it's rated the 29th best restaurant in the world. 

 photo P1228600_zps6274e188.jpg

One of my other friends bought me a new TV as she knew that the one I had in my bedroom was utterly broken. I had to plug it in and then try to turn it on, replug it and try to turn it on again. I would have to repeat this for about 10 times until my old TV would actually turn on - oh and sometimes it wouldn't even turn on! So I'm very appreciate that she got me a new TV!

 photo P1228604_zpsfaafb536.jpg

I also received a few perfumes for my birthday from my sister and another friend. I love getting perfumes for my birthday, as I feel as though I never buy any for myself! 

 photo P1228601_zps3c205b7d.jpg

I also received a jewellery organiser and the Estee Lauder "Art of Lips" gift set. I've never tried any Estee Lauder cosmetics before so I'm quite excited to see how these will match up to other brands. 

 photo P1228603_zps91ad9851.jpg

One of the most coveted items on my wishlist has to be a polaroid camera and luckily for me I received one for my birthday! I cannot wait to take photos with this bad boy! Too bad the film is so expensive - approx $120 for 40 shots!

 photo P1228607_zpsd57074af.jpg

Benefit's "Perk Up and Away"set was the next present I received. I love Benefit products and I cannot wait to try out Dandelion Blush and the Watts Up highlighter! Oh and how lovely is the packaging?!

 photo P1228608_zps23ebc915.jpg

Unfortunately, my other sister wasn't in the country for my actual birthday (she was too busy enjoying her holiday haha) but to make up for it she bought me some goodies back.

 photo P1228609_zps02da8730.jpg

She brought me the Koji-Honpo (Dolly Wink) Spring Heart Eyeliner, Canmake Candy Wrap Lipgloss, Bobbi Brown Peach Corrector, MAC Well Dressed Blush and a Sugar berry Tinted Lip Treatment. Interestingly enough, she bought each item from each different country she visited! I cannot wait to give these products a try!

 photo P1228610_zps4f9da5b9.jpg

And lastly, my boyfriend's sister made me this astonishing birthday cake in a shape of a Chanel bag! The cake looked so amazing that I didn't even want to cut a slice! 

 photo 74961_10151248181274353_1532721717_n_zps702c705f.jpg

Disregarding birthday money (and a few other presents still to come from friends I haven't seen yet), these were all the presents I received for my birthday. I feel so spoilt and yet so appreciative at the same time. I cannot thank my friends enough for taking the time (and money) to buy me a present and also celebrating my birthday with me. Oh and I also wanted to thank those who wished me a happy birthday on my last post - it means a lot to me!

Thanks for reading and I hope you're all enjoying your week and have a great weekend!

xo


74 comments :

  1. Woman, you are so lucky!!! And spoilt hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW looks like you has a great day HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some lovely items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lucky girl you are! You got so many amazing gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl! I cant believe u got that LV bag It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww.. ! lucky you ~
    so much presents ..

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg the cake is so cute , i love that :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be lucky to have those friends! The cake looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh your brithday cake is so awesome! And what a lovely presents you've got! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got such lovely presents.
    http://aussiehearts.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy moly! I don't know anyone that would ever buy me a TV for my birthday, haha. That cake is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! Great stuff you got! :) Love the LV and the cake! Hehee.. Happy Birthday again Dawn. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. First I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday...
    Second....What? please introduce me to your friends...wowwww omg Stunning presents! my last B-day nobody gave me anything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your birthday cake is so cute!!!!Hope it's not too late to wish you happy birthday. I wish you all the best, happiness, success and much much more!These are my sincere wishes.

    xoxo
    Sara from C'Chicc

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely presents and you got a TV?! What a generous friend (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you got some really fabulous gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, you're so lucky!!! @0@
    Ah, what I would give to receive those gifts on my birthday!!! >w<

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such amazing gifts! Happy birthday :D

    <3 Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Dawn!
    I just wanted to say thanks for having an amazing blog which I enjoy reading and thanks so much for always reading and commenting on my posts! It really means a lot to me :)

    You got amazing gifts, you have such nice friends and boyfriend! That LV bag is gorgeous, and that birthday cake - wow! I wouldn't have wanted to eat it either.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet! :"> I especially love the cake! :)
    BTW, you're going to love Estee Lauder! :D I am in love with them though, my wallet can't afford any of them. LOL.

    http://jacquesdelight.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. what beautiful things! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Dawn! I hope you had an absolutely amazing day :) Your gifts look so cool! Please please write a review on the Benefit kit!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. you got so many lovely things! happy birthday :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You got some amazing stuff - the Neverfull is definitely the bag I'd buy if I had to pick a purchase from LV :) It was sweet of your boyfriend to spoil you. The Benefit kit definitely looks appealing, especially as it contains products I don't yet have. I didn't know Polaroid film was so expensive - eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are lucky girl honey :) I wish I got at least that amazing Benefit set.
    Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice gifts you got! They are all great! You are so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Damn those are amazing gifts!
    What a lovely cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Whoaaaaa a lucky girl..
    you have amazing gifts

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy birthday and you make me envy! Really? LV for gift? AAAAh... I wish my bf would give something like that to me! XD

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such wonderful gifts! Lusting over everything - even the cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. There you go Lucky Girl :)
    The Cake is AMAZING :D

    http://thebedsidedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, you're so lucky. Love the cake.

    www.leeshastarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG, so lucky! That bag!
    And that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  34. You're so lucky!! Those are really wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  35. lucky you:) amazing gifts!loved**

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such amazing gifts~ Happy birthday dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely Gifts . .Droolworthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. omgg! Love your presents, especially that LV bag!! :) Happy belated birthday!! x

    ReplyDelete
  40. those gifts are amazing, you're very lucky indeed :)
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow what a haul! That cake is...wow...If I got that I'd wish that cake to turn into a real chanel bag>.<

    ReplyDelete
  42. Happy, happy birthday!
    I'm glad that you got amazing presents from your friends, hehe. I'm extremely jealous though; I've always wanted a Polaroid camera. TT_TT. I hope you have fun with all of your gifts~~

    ReplyDelete
  43. Uber Cool gifts! Happy bday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ohh la la you got some awesome gifts there! Lucky girl ^.^ I love Britney's fantasy perfume so much I only have it in a mini size, and the Polaroid camera is so cool! My friend has one and she said it is so expensive for film, but it is probably only something you would use occasionally! And the cake is way too cool, I wouldn't want to eat it either! x

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy birthday, dear gorgeous! Wow, you really are blessed! Lol xD What an amazing presents you got there xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  46. wow, a tv as a gift?! that's soooo awesome =D and what a sweet bf giving you an LV purse! :) and i'm so obsessed with your cake! i would want the exact same thing, but maybe colour pink, haha, it looks so gorgeous :) glad you had an amazing birthday hun :)


    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Omg that cake and that real LV bag, just amazing! Happy Birthday lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  48. happy birthday.. your birthday cake is really cute ;) and your birthday presents are so amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  49. Happy birthday! You're so lucky to get that many presents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. You're so lucky! I love your cake! :)

    paucheecasimiro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lovely present you have dawn...
    I love your cake birthday, beautiful Chanel bag..

    xoxo,
    ria rose

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very great gifts:) Lucky you:))

    ReplyDelete
  53. That DKYN perfume is my all tim favourite!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  54. Lucky You Are! Like your presents.)

    ReplyDelete
  55. woww , congrats!! i feel jealous now, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  56. Happy Birthday!!

    Wow, what great presents you got, I wish I would receive such grat presents for my birthday too. You are sooo lucky! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow , you are the luckiest girl ever! Love ALL the presents, and I'm not being general, I do love them all! o.O

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh wow... you were really spoiled! They're such amazing gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. OMG! You're soooo lucky! I LOVE the LV bag (you have the best boyfriend ever) and the Polaroid camera is amazing:I wish i could have one too,someday!

    Happy 21st B-Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow, it's such an awesome birthday.. congrats..

    http://dinnanuriia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amazing all!i love the makeup gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  62. WOW! Great presents you`ve recieved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Happy Birthday to you! Do you need free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!