24 Dec 2012

Strawberry Net Haul: Korres Colour Collection, Liquid Lipstick Trio, Lipbutter Glaze Trio & Stila Brow Set

Not too long ago, I saw that Strawberry Net was having a little sale on Korres products and I just couldn't help myself. After trying out and completing falling in love with their regular Lip Butters that come in a tub form, I wanted to branch out and test a few more of their products. Of course, what better time to do so when there's a sale on! I ended up grabbing the Antioxidant Colour Collection, Liquid Lipstick Trio and Lipbutter Glaze Trio. I also picked up the Stila Brow Set because I've been on the hunt for my holy grail brow product. 


So today, I'm just going to show you guys what exactly I got from the StrawberryNet website - If you're not familiar with StrawberryNet it's an online store that sells a whole bunch of products from some really great brands. There has been some talk that their products may or may not be authentic, but I've never had any problems with their products ..and hopefully I never will!


So as I mentioned before, I picked up the Antioxidant Colour Collection, Liquid Lipstick Trio, Lipbutter Glaze Trio, Stila Eyebrow set and I also received Kanebo Lip Colour Treatment as my free gift.

Photobucket

In the Antioxidant colour collection you receive 4 eyeshadows (Cypress Green 49, Metallic Grey 55, Gold Brown 28 and Golden 25), a black Eyeliner Pencil, a cherry Oil Lip Gloss in Plum 27 and a Rice Bran Mascara in Black. This set was a massive steal - the value is worth over $117 but I got this bad boy for only $10!!!! Ahhh such a bargain!


I'm really excited to try out the eyeshadows - the colours are gorgeous and right up my alley. I did swatch them already, and they felt quite smooth and the pigmentation was impressive. 

Photobucket

The set also came with a pamphlet to show you how to create a lovely dramatic look using all the products. I'll try and recreative this look and show you guys how it turned out - hopefully it will look as decent as the pictures, haha! 



The next thing I purchased was the Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick Trio. I haven't really heard much about these Liquid Lipsticks before but they looked quite intriguing - this set was also $10 so I just couldn't resist! Initially I thought they would be somewhat similar to the NYX soft matte lip creams/xtreme lip creams as though are pigmented enough to be a lipstick but is in a liquid form - however I do find these to be much more thinner in consistency and more moisturising than the NYX ones. So they're definitely more comfortable to wear than the NYX lip creams. The shades in this set are 56 Red, 28 Berry and 13 Pink. 


Next up, is the Korres Lip Butter Glaze Trio. In this set was also $10 on the StrawberryNet sale. These are supposed to be the tube version of the original tub lip butters - but I find that these are a tad more thicker than the originals. Although the tube packaging is more hygienic - I think I prefer the tubs better as the applicator for the tubes are a little hard to apply on my lips since I do have a lip piercing haha. But other than that these are quite good.


I also picked up the Stila Brow Set in dark. There are two shades in this brow set -the lighter colour is perfect for an laid-back daytime look and the darker one is great for nighttime/dramtic makeup. I personally use a bit of both during the day as I like to have 'strong' eyebrows. I wasn't sure if I would like this brow set, but surprising it has become my everyday brow product - I've been using this everyday since I got my hands on it! I can't remember the exact amount I purchased this for, but I'm pretty sure it was around the $10 margin if not cheaper.


And lastly for the free gift I picked the Kanebo Lipstick refill. Although I don't actually own any Kanebo Lipsticks in the first place to replace it with this one, I thought I would give it a go since  I'd never tried any (or even heard of) Kanebo before. You can also use this without actually putting it in a lipstick tube anyway so I thought 'what the hell, why not!'. I also found that the other free gift options weren't very intriguing either. The colour of this is different to what I thought it would be more of a pinky brown, however it's quite a coppery brown with slight glitters in it. Definitely not my style, so it was a little bit disappointing.

However overall, I'm quite happy with the bargains I was able to pick up from the StrawberryNet sale except for the Kanebo lipstick. If you haven't checked out the website before, I definitely recommend you do - you can find so many bargains on there!

Thank you so much for reading!

xo


44 comments :

  1. Ah I love these liquid lipsticks. You should try their mandarin lip butter sticks, they are amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love the Korres products and that Stila eyebrow set looks lovely too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!
    I haven't tried any Korres products or their famous lip butters, am I missing out? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the mascara + eyeliner + eyeshadows + lipgloss kit for my sister and the lipbutters set for me and I love them so far. I haven't used my sisters stuff cause they are xmas gift but tellmeplease about the mascara :)

    xx

    Flo
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely hauls and omaygawd on the korres eyeshadow!! I want some of them too!! ^_!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, it's fun to see what you chose! I have always wanted to try more Korres products... the lip butters are amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing how you like those eyeshadows!

    Hope you are having a very happy holidays!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  7. You picked up some amazing bargains! Will have to keep an eye out for that Stila brow set (not that I need anymore...).

    Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Korres lip butters are indeed intriguing! I really want one in Crocus now :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. good haul lovely liquid lipsticks ...........

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I got the Korres lip glazes and an Antioxidant eye set as well (mine was a little different though, I got brown eyeshadows instead) as they are such great deals! The Stila brow set looks nice, although I've always wondered if the lighter shade is too light for Asian brows?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh! New products!
    Love your haul! Hehe, have fun with them! ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  12. There products are so nice! I love the liquid lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul, want those lip glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the liquid lipsticks look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! Let us know how you go with the Korres products. I don't think I've ever tried any of their products because I don't like the pot packaging.

    Good to hear you like your Stila Brow Set. I use mine everyday (:

    x

    peachsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh nice bargains there! I love the Korres Lip Butters so much :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am from Greece and KORRES is a greek company!They have amazing lip products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations for your blog :) It's beautiful ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely haul!I want the stila brow set :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. great haul hun! I haven't tried any of those before but they look really interesting :) I'm actually hesitant about purchasing from Strawberry Net, glad your order was smooth and has no problems, i might try them someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great products! I'd liked to try out the Korres lip butter glazes :D

    <3 Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete
  22. ok i want EVERYTHING that you got! lol great haul! i have actually never bought from strawberry net before i will give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the eye shadows

    Enter my dress giveaway here: My first Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't tried these products, but I'd love to :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have korres lip trio.. I like that.. Nice haul

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an amazing haul! :) I really like Korres.

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a lovely haul..especially lip products..m in love with them

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi :)
    Love the lips! Love your blog!! Kiss*^^

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow!KORRES are Greek products and I am From Greece!They are amazing products and i am happy to see them in your review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Stila eyebrow kit looks so adorable...and the lipglosses/sticks look great also. You should post reviews on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the Korres makeup! I have never ordered from this company, looks like they have a lot of great makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Korres is such an amzing brand, I love everything I have tried so far!

    ReplyDelete
  33. love hauls , i'll try to make some oders from this company. loving your make up collection

    ReplyDelete
  34. lovely haul, you get such pretty things that I must go out and buy as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Korres shadows look really nice:) I wish I could get them where I live:(

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!