26 Nov 2012

Perfect Gift Ideas

I had so many more gift ideas to add to this list but then we would be here all day looking at them all. Here's a select few that I would love to see in my stocking this year, and hopefully this will give you lovelies a few inspirations.


1. NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream Set $12
2. Solace - Bahamas Beach Bag Gift Set $20
3. Ciate - Caviar Limited Edition Manicure in Stop the Press $30.60
4. Urban Decay - Smoked 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set $39.87
5. Benefit - Limited Edition High Flying Glosses $33.15
6. Models Own - Mirror Ball Nail Polish Trio $15.30
7. Too Faced - Sweet Indulgence Set $61.08
8. Stila - Large Snowflake Eye Shadow Palette With Mascara $50.15
9. Korres - Naturally Defined Eyes Set $17.50
10. Benefit - Cresent Row Mini Fragrance Set $50.15 
11. Burt's Bees - Tips and Toes Kit $18.79
12. Trilogy - Anniversary Christmas Collection Gift Set $32.95
13. MeMeMe - Little Angels Collection $44.95
14. NARS - Love Thrill Gift Set $76.50
15. Burt's Bees - Head to Toe Starter Kit $15
16. O.P.I - The Top 10 Mini Nail Polish Kit $35.70
17. Butter London - Holiday Glitter Trio Set $34.45

 I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas, now let's get shopping!


xo


38 comments :

  1. wooohooo, Make-Up heaven!! the Too Faced Sweet Indulgence sweet is in my wishlist, i want it sooo bad :) and oh maybe you'll love the holiday palette of Lorac, the "Eye Candy Full Face Collection", it looks so divine and the shades are to die for :) thanks for sharing these my loves, i know you said gift ideas but i want them all for myself, hahaha. selfish much lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha don't worry lovely, I want all of these for myself as well! Hahaha! xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh great selection! I'll take the Nars thanks ;D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely eyeing the Burt's Bees sets and the OPI set! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, making this list definitely made me put more products on my wishlist! x

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, so many of what you have on your list are what I want too! xD I'm getting the OPI set for my friend, for sure~ :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha what a coincidence! Great minds think a like ;) x

      Delete
  5. URGHLEESS I would love the Soft Matte Lipcreams! They sound like dreams! Good job NYX, for making another stellar product at a nice price point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! NYX is such an amazing brand :) x

      Delete
  6. that nars kit looks amazing!
    i would want all of these gifts
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want all of these as well! If only I was a millionaire to buy them all! x

      Delete
  7. I would love have one of these, great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have both of those Burt's Bees sets and love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burt's Bees products are AMAZING! x

      Delete
  9. Great grift ideas! I just wish christmas wasn't coming up so quickly :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree - I still haven't started my christmas shopping yet! :/

      Delete
  10. aaahh loving the nail polish sets!! great as stocking stuffers!! :D

    Visit me in my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! You can never go wrong with nail polish! x

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. UD glide on pencils sound absolutely lovely! x

      Delete
  12. Thank you for charing your gift ideas. Normally I always have an idea, but this year I am out of ideas...this will give me some inspiration.

    Thank you for the tips :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, dear! Glad to help! xx

      Delete
  13. Loving these gift ideas.... makes me want these packs for myself too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I was looking at all the different gift packs available .. and this list has ended up as all the gift packs I want. haha!

      Delete
  14. I want all those things! nice blog

    xox

    Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd be happy to get any of those things above. We just don't have most of the brands here in DK :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your selection. You can never go wrong with these gift sets haha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the idea for the Burts Bee's gift starter set. Such a brillant brand!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Most of the colors on the OPI top ten can is included on Best of the Best Set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely..thank u for the ideas..

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a great ideas! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!