6 Nov 2012

BEAUTY BARGAINS FOR AUSSIES! MAC, OPI + MORE!!

Hello my beautiful readers! This is just a really quick little post to let you lovely Australian beauty lovers that MAC, OPI and Clarins (plus many other brands) will be on sale over at Ozsale tomorrow at 12pm! I couldn't keep these amazing special deals for myself, so I thought I would share it with all you beautiful ladies. So definitely keep an eye out tomorrow to grab yourself a bargain - especially for the MAC products as the good stuff sells out super fast! Happy shopping!




Oh and on another note, I'm extremely sorry for being a little MIA these past two weeks, and probably in the coming few weeks, as I am currently finishing up university for the year. Meaning that final assessments are being due and exams are on their way. So it's time for me to stop procrastinating and start finally studying! But not to worry, I will try to post as regularly as post and reply back to comments!

Hope you all have an AMAZING rest of the week and thank you so much for reading! xo


14 comments :

  1. MAC sells out sooo quickly i probably need to camp on my computer!! ahh i really shouldn't be buying anything! ><

    Laura x

    demure-porcelain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! i actually only signed up to Ozsale about a week ago as i found out from other blogs that they occasionally have M.A.C on sale but didnt think it would come around this soon, i probably wouldnt have checked tomorrow, so excited now! thanks again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn... I'll be working at 12pm. Hope to grab some bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, seems like they're going to be selling Skyfall. I hope I remember to check the sale out tomorrow :p Good luck with your exams/uni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know :) good luck with the uni stuff hun!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they started them today coz its my day off so I'll be at work tomorrow :( plus I'd have to get on earlier than 12 here!! Arghh hope theres some good stuff left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I was almost tempted to pay $50 for a membership so I could get in early hehe

      Delete
  7. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks lovely for the heads up :) Looking forward to the OPI sale especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww so lucky! i hope NZsale have a MAC sale soon, have fun shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, scratch that! we actually have the same sale, i just noticed, hehe. but then the MAC lippies are not that much, how disappointing :( i was actually refreshing the page over and over again until they open the sale. hehe. i guess i have to wait for next time to see more =D

      Delete
  10. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads up! I bought some OPI nail polish for an early Christmas present! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Goveaway on my blog :)

    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!