26 Oct 2012

NOTD: China Glaze First Class Ticket + Seche Vite Mini Review

Hello Beauties, as you remember from my haul post the other day I bought a few polishes from Cherry Culture and I could not wait to paint my nails with them. The first polish I decided to try out was China Glaze's First Class Ticket. If you have seen my most recent nail of the day posts, you will know that I haven't worn a plain dark shade nail polish for a while, so when this arrived in the mail it unquestionably intrigued me.




Interestingly with this First Class Ticket though is that it does have blue iridescent in it, however it is hardly noticeable unless you stare and examine it in good lighting. This was a little upsetting for me because the display photo for the polish emphasised on the blue iridescent. So this was quite a disappointment as I love glitter polishes, but never the less this is a gorgeous polish. 



Like all China Glaze polishes, First Class Ticket is super simple to apply. The consistent is a little on the thicker side which does make it longer to dry but much more opaque. The finished look in the photos only took two coats and I topped it off with Seche Vite Top Coat



I've had a few bad experiences with top coats, where they claim to be fast drying but end up taking almost an hour to completely set or made my nail polish look streaky, fortunately I think I may have found my Holy Grail Top coat in the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. It's not a secret that many people love this top coat - there have been millions of raves about it on blogs/youtube. 


Seche Vite's product description is absolutely spot on in my opinion. In addition to these fabulous attributes of this top coat, I found that it dries so, so, so, so, so fast. When I used the Seche Vite Top Coat on top of First Class Ticket it completely dried within 10 mins! I painted my nails quite late and I had an early morning the next day, so I jumped straight into bed after 10 mins and successfully no deformed looking nails in the morning!


Seche Vite is without a doubt my absolute favourite top coat ever. It gives your nails the perfect gel-look finish, makes your nail polish last longer and also helps your nails to be stronger. If you haven't tried this top coat before, I certainly recommend you give it a go. I think this top coat has made my nail chipping problem disappear!


Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. I hope you all are having or will have a marvellous day. Please let me know your opinions on China Glaze Polishes or the Seche Vite Top Coat in a comment below, I would love to hear what you think! 

xo


19 comments :

  1. I have been out of Seche Vite for 2 weeks, I am dying without it. Waiting for more in the mail!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try sache vite but I hasn't seem it anywhere in stores. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just ordered some china glaze polishes too! i was so impressed by their formulation and how long lasting it was! i really like seche vite but mine is now all thick and gluggy :(

    Laura x

    demure-porcelain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely shade ,china glaze polishes are my favs too ! following you !
    www.makeupbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about this topcoat everywhere! I really wanna get my hands on some :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to try this x every blog i read seems to be talking about it!
    great post x
    looking forward to your next one!
    Natali x

    http://www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a beautiful colour! and wow, i really need that top coat in my life asap, works so amazing. thanks alot for sharing hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks blue and purple! Still a gorgeous shade for the nails though. Seche Vite is my HG as well and I have never felt the need for stocking up on top coats before until I started using it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh the i love the shade, it is so pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  10. That color is so pretty. I love the purple/blue shade.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    P.S. We are having a giveaway for Swarovksi Crystal Stud earrings on our blog. Please stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Seche Vite top coat! The only thing is that it dries out rather quickly, but I think it's worth the gamble xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that colour, its such a pretty shade!

    Btw - I have a giveaway on my new blog - feel free to enter:
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/welcome-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still see the navy blue iridescence in the China Glaze polish! Maybe it's just your photos :) I love China Glaze polishes though - I wish I had more! I have tried Seche Vite but to be honest I don't love it as much as my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I don't know if it's just my bottle but the Seche Vite has a yellow tint to it? But I agree it does make nails glossy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful blue nail polish! The only experience I have had with China Glaze is its nail strengthening lacquer, but their nail polishes look good. How I hate it when indents are made on the polish when you are waiting for it to dry! 10 minutes is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That colour is fantastic so deep and beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!