24 Oct 2012

Free Sunnies, Anyone?

A week or two ago I was luckily enough to be contacted by the friendly people of Firmoo Global Online Optical Store asking me if I was interested in trying out a pair of sunglasses or prescriptive glasses for free. Free sunnies? Hell yeah! Who would pass up the chance to receive good quality sunnies? No one. So if you're wondering what is Firmoo here's a little description about them taken from their website:

Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices. Firmoo.com started conducting a survey concerning the efficiency of the optical industry in the United States 



As you can see from the description, Firmoo offer great quality prescription glasses and sunglasses at affordable prices for men, women and even children. I'm also glad to say that the customer service of Firmoo is impeccable. I have had a few extremely unpleasant customer service experiences in the past with "prestigious" brands who claim to have a friendly and open team. Obviously, this is not the case for Firmoo as they responded in a timely manner and were able to answer all of my queries. 


Also, delivery time was quite fast - it only took 3 - 4 business days for my glasses to arrive which is one of the speediest postage and handling transactions for international delivery! Another plus that is in relation to delivery is the secure packaging they have which obviously minimises the chance of damage to your glasses. Not only does it come with a hard case but also a soft sleeve - definitely handy to have both.


Upon choosing which pair of glasses you want, you are able to 'try' the glasses on yourself. There is an ingenious feature on the website which allows you to upload a picture of yourself in which you can pop the proposed glasses onto the picture of yourself that you have selected. This definitely makes it simple, quick and easy to choose a pair of glasses that suits your face shape perfectly. The only downside I would say about Firmoo is that there isn't a large range of glasses available. This by no means that they have a limited range, but I felt like for such a popular online retailer for glasses they would have a larger variety of glasses available. 


In all honesty, I did have trouble finding the perfect pair of sunnies for my head shape and nose structure. I typically wear large framed aviator styled sunnies, which unfortunately were not available on the Firmoo website so I had to opt for a second choice. The pair of sunglasses I picked out are called #OTO2321 and is available in two colours - gold and black. As you can tell from the photos I chose to grab the gold ones. So although I didn't get what I initially wanted, I did end up with a lovely pair of sunglasses.

Now for the fun part - how you can get your hands on your own sunnies for free! Firmoo are now offering their new first-time customers to get your hands on your own sunnies for free, with only having to pay shipping! This is certainly a great deal as you can grab good quality sunnies for as little as $12.95 if you're in Australia - cheaper if you're from the States! So if you're interested in grabbing a FREE pair for prescription glasses or sunglasses here over to Firmoo here. Also, don't forget to check out Firmoo's Facebook Page for the latest updates etc.

Thanks for reading! 
xo


9 comments :

  1. yayyy, sunnies! aren't we lucky it's gonna be summer soon =D i like what you got, it looks really classy :) Firmoo is so great. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so excited for summer now. I don't know how, but I now have ended up with 3 pairs of different branded sunnies in the past 2 months. Haha crazy!

      Delete
  2. Your sunglasses look great! And to think you got it for free...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the sunnies, looks cool ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glasses are one of those things I have tried buying online and they get here and I hate them :( The trying them on feature sounds great, I'll have to check it out!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that happens to me quite often as well, luckily some places, including Firmoo, have the virtual try on system now :)

      Delete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!