It's mid-September already?! Where does the time fly?? Another month has come past and that means another Bella Box to share with you. As always, if you're from Australia and you're interested in subscribing to this beauty box subscription, just head over to their website and join! It only costs a measly $14.95 a month! So this months box is all about welcoming the Spring season. I'm definitely excited that it's finally Spring in Australia, Winter was getting too overwhelming for me. All the products included in this box was to help "put a spring in your step" and helping you enjoy the lovely season!
Now the unravelling of the products!
1. Bioderma - Sebium Foaming Gel 10mL (Full size: 200mL $24.95)
2. Bioderma - Sebium Akn Purifying Corrective Care 5mL (Full size: 30mL $24.95)
3. You, Me & Everybody - Sumptuous Skin Mousse 75mL (Full size: 75mL $13.99
4. Savoir - Faire Concealer Kit (Full size includes concealer & setting powder $35)
5. USPA - Beehold 30mL (Full size 150mL $32)
6. Benefit - It's Potent! Eye Cream 3g (Full size 14g $32)
7. The Iconic $15 gift card (if you spend $69 or more)
I am quite happy with this months box (as with all other Bella Box's I have received). I love receiving and sampling products I haven't tried before, especially from brands I haven't heard of before. The two products I am quite thrilled to trial is the Saviour Faire concealer sample kit. I love, love, love trying out new concealers as I am a big concealer junkie so this is the perfect product for me to try! It comes with 4 different shades of concealers as well as two setting powders - this product looks very promising!
The other product that caught my eye was the Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream. Benefit is definitely one of my favourite cosmetic brands at moment, so trying more of their non-beauty related products definitely makes me joyful! I do get quite dry eyelids at times, so hopefully this product is great at moisturising and can combat those dry patches!
Did you received a BellaBox this month or tried any of these products before? Please let me know what you thought about them! :)
Have an extraordinary day! xo