20 Sep 2012

Bella Box September 2012 Edition

It's mid-September already?! Where does the time fly?? Another month has come past and that means another Bella Box to share with you. As always, if you're from Australia and you're interested in subscribing to this beauty box subscription, just head over to their website and join! It only costs a measly $14.95 a month! So this months box is all about welcoming the Spring season. I'm definitely excited that it's finally Spring in Australia, Winter was getting too overwhelming for me. All the products included in this box was to help "put a spring in your step" and helping you enjoy the lovely season!


Now the unravelling of the products!

1. Bioderma - Sebium Foaming Gel 10mL (Full size: 200mL $24.95)
2. Bioderma - Sebium Akn Purifying Corrective Care 5mL (Full size: 30mL $24.95)
3. You, Me & Everybody - Sumptuous Skin Mousse 75mL (Full size: 75mL $13.99
4. Savoir - Faire Concealer Kit (Full size includes concealer & setting powder $35)
5. USPA - Beehold 30mL (Full size 150mL $32)
6. Benefit - It's Potent! Eye Cream 3g (Full size 14g $32)
7. The Iconic $15 gift card (if you spend $69 or more)



I am quite happy with this months box (as with all other Bella Box's I have received). I love receiving and sampling products I haven't tried before, especially from brands I haven't heard of before. The two products I am quite thrilled to trial is the Saviour Faire concealer sample kit. I love, love, love trying out new concealers as I am a big concealer junkie so this is the perfect product for me to try! It comes with 4 different shades of concealers as well as two setting powders - this product looks very promising!

The other product that caught my eye was the Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream. Benefit is definitely one of my favourite cosmetic brands at moment, so trying more of their non-beauty related products definitely makes me joyful! I do get quite dry eyelids at times, so hopefully this product is great at moisturising and can combat those dry patches!


Did you received a BellaBox this month or tried any of these products before? Please let me know what you thought about them! :)

Have an extraordinary day! xo

25 comments :

  1. woww this box looks great, wish we could get it in the UK!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was definitely an amazing box, so happy with the products! :)

      Delete
  2. This is soo much better than the boxes we get in the UK! Looks fab :) I love Benefit! xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Benefit as well! Bellabox always delivers amazing products :)

      Delete
  3. i got slightly different stuff! i got guerlain primer and australis mascara instead of savoir faire and benefit :) i love bellabox. such value fr money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, luck girl! I would have loved to received the Guerlain primer. I love Bellabox as well, it's my favourite beauty subscription box :)

      Delete
  4. I just subscribed to Bellabox, I'm really excited to see what I get in the future :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed! The last 5 boxes I have received have been amazing! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, what a lovely box. I own the benefit eye cream and it seems to be going really well for me. I'd also love to try those concealers - hopefully you do a review!! This makes me want to ditch my Lust Have It and subscribe to Bella Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like Lust Have It, but BellaBox is definitely the better option. I find that LHI is either a hit or a miss, but BB is never a disappointment!

      Delete
  6. This box looks amazing. One of the better 'sample' type boxes that I've seen for sure. xx

    www.rach-raves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! One of the best boxes I have subscribed to!

      Delete
  7. awwhh.. i want a Bella Box :( all the products look amazing, Bella Box is definitely better than any of the beauty monthly subscriptions in the U.S. or else where.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! But sometimes the boxes in the US provide such great products as well

      Delete
  8. I want a bella box! Looks like you receive some awesome stuff again!

    I hope to see you at backtofive! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com

    backtofive's twitter

    You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!
    We are having a giveaway now too over at here @BASI giveaway

    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow honey, this looks sooooo nice! It's times like these when I regret being stuck in India :(((
    But so happy for you! So you get these goodies on a monthly basis? *Drooooling*

    Love ya!
    xoxo
    http://fashion-byannie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww if only there were subscription boxes in India! And yes I get these every month :) I can unsubscribe if I want to at any time as well :)

      Delete
    2. Wow girl, makes me want to look for a job there asap and make a move! No kidding!

      Delete
  10. wow looks so nice! :) i might have to order a bellabox sometime soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly think you should give it a try :)

      Delete
  11. Your box looks really good! The products looks better than this months Glossybox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite impresses with this month's box as well :) It's a shame about GB though.

      Delete
  12. I feel like subscribing but I'm not sure which company to choose. The Bella Box seems pretty good though! Hmm decisions :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're deciding between BellaBox and Lust Have It, I would definitely choose BB as it has never disappointed me. Whereas LHI has deliver a few so-so boxes.

      Delete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!