17 Aug 2012

Massive MUA Haul!

As most of you may know, MUA (MakeUp Academy) was celebrating their milestone of reaching 25,000 likes on their Facebook page by having a 25% off everything as well as free international shipping. I have been coveting MUA products for the longest time and I was constantly refreshing their Facebook page seeing if they had reached 25,000 likes - once they finally reached 25K, I was extremely excited to get started on shopping! 




As you can tell from the photo above, I did go a little overboard with the products, but I just couldn't help myself! You simply cannot go past such a great deal like this!

Also, I just want to let you lovelies know that I will not be reviewing any of these items in this particular post, as I will be doing a series of MUA product reviews in the next couple of posts. Just because I think it's a bit too much to take in and read in one whole giant post. Before, I start rambling on now, I shall show you what purchased from their website:


 4 eyeshadow palettes - Heaven & Earth, Undressed, Glamour Nights, Glamour Days, Pretty Pastels and Poptastic. 


 Heaven & Earth Palette
"A beautiful collection of eyeshadows that will enhance your eyes to give you the perfect neutral look"
 Poptastic Palette 
"A show stopping collection of eyeshadows that will make your eyes 'pop'"
 Undressed Palette
"MUA Pro's fantastic 12 shade palette ranging from pretty nudes to smouldering metallics"

Glamour Days Palette
"A collection of 12 highly pigmented eye shadows in shimmer and matte to suit different skin tones to create a glamorous day look"

Pretty Pastels Palette
"A collection of eyeshades that will add softness to your eyes, perfect for all occasions
 Glamour Nights Palette
"12 hot new eye shadows in shimmer and matte to give you the most beautiful party looks"

Two Trio eyeshadows - Passion & Pink Sorbet

 (Left) Passion (Right) Pink Sorbet
"The foolproof way to a perfect eye. With three complimentary shades in each trio, they're long wearing and beautiful - just what every girl needs!"

Two blushers, Mosaic Blusher and Mosaic Bronzer

 (Left) Mosaic Blusher in shade 3 English Rose 
"Swirl and blend this fusion of colours to add a flush of pink to you complexion"
(Right) Mosaic Bronzer in shade 1 Natural Glow
"Swirl and blend this fusion of colours to give your complexion a perfect natural glow"
 (Left) Shade 2 (Right) Shade 4
"Just simply sweep across the apples of the cheek and up to the brow bone to create a soft yet beautiful contour"

7 Lipsticks (Yes, you read right, 7 LIPSTICKS) - Shade 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12 & 16. 

 (L-R) 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12 & 16
"With just one swipe you'll have fantastic colour pay off resulting in gorgeous lips!"

4 Glitter eyeliners - Shade 4, 5, 7 & 8


 (T-B) Shade 4, 5, 7 & 8
"Glitter eyeliners which paint on precise lines with the top of the thin brush for a glitterazzi look."

Two Lipliners & Five Eyeliners - Pink Me Up, Softly Lined, Lovely Lilac, Rich Brown, Turquoise, Jet Black & Forrest Green


(T-B) Lip Liners: Pink Me Up, Softly Lined
"With a creamy and strong payoff, you will love them!"
Eyeliner: Lovely Lilac, Rich Brown, Turquoise, Jet Black  & Forrest Green
"Intense Eye Liner Pencil which produces a precise and well defined line for accentuating the eyes with an intense colour finish."

And finally, a pressed powder and matte foundation - Pressed Powder in shade 3 & Matte Foundation in shade 2 Honeycomb. 

(Left) Pressed powder in shade 3
"Not only does it create a matte, perfect finish, 
it helps smooth skin and set foundation"
(Right) Matte Foundation in shade 2 Honeycomb
"Look and feel gorgeous by simply popping a little bit of the Matte 
Foundation on the back of your hand and applying with a foundation brush, 
smoothing it over your skin"


Surprisingly, everything I purchased was around $60AUD when I converted it back - that is pretty amazing considering the prices of other cosmetics available in Australia. I'm tremendously happy with my purchase, and I cannot wait for MUA to have another amazing promotion so I can expand my MUA collection! 

Did you lovelies take advantage of the promotion? Have you tried MUA products before? Let me know :)

xo

39 comments :

  1. Wooooow i love everything! I am going to order some stuff from over there too very soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing that you got so many great looking products for that price! Excited for future reviews :D
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everything you bought!! Hehe I've been loving MUA lately and I cant wait till they have another discount :-) Great purchases hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay you finally got your order! :) and wow you definitely stock up on MUA products =D i love everything! now i regret not getting more lip products, hopefully they'll have more sales and free shipping. hehe. LOVE your haul! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwza! enjoy!!! loving that poptastic palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG THAT'S A LOT! I dont like the applicators that come with their palettes but im hoping the colors compensate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg so many goodies!!!!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have the heaven & earth palette and the undressed one :) Love them!

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. excuse me while i drool over your purchases.......
    so jelly!

    xx stephanie

    http://musingsofacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh that is amazing! I am lusting over those mosaic powders, blushes and one or two of the palettes. Great score!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that's an amazing haul! You'll love the mosaic blush it's so pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a fantastic haul!!! :D so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that's a.huuge haul! I bet you couldn't wait for it to arrive in the post :) you bought some really gorgeous products. Have fun trying them all out! Xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg you got so much stuff! Thinking of getting the blushes and bronzer now :) love MUA! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! you got so much and everything looks so lovely! I love all of the eyeshadow Palettes and the lipsticks!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You bought a lot! :D Please do a review on the glitter eyeliners :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. wowza thats A-LOT of stuff! have fun testing out everything!:) x

    thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. would love to see the swatches!!

    Laura x

    demure-porcelain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ummm...WOW!!! and i thought my haul was big! this is amazing!! enjoy all of your new products!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing haul! Everything (especially the eyeshadow palettes) looks so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, this haul is incredible. Can't wait to see reviews! x

    chan-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing haul! I wish I had heard of this sale and shipping promo when it was on - I really want to try MUA's eyeshadow palettes :) It's fantastic that all that still came to a relatively small total considering how much you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  24. uuh WOW haha now that is a haul!
    Can't wait for the reviews... I'd soo love to see the swatches for the poptastic palette. Also I'd happily pay $60 for all of that! Whatta bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  25. DEar lord, that is massive haul! When they had 25% off and free shipping, I ordered about 6 things. :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow!!! I love MUA!!!!i want to try Glamour Nights Palette, it will be in my cart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great haul! I'm so sorry I missed the offer... :(

    ReplyDelete
  28. awesome! I missed the offer too =( but I'm expecting for the next =)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, how fun! You purchased so many nice things. The shadows and lip sticks look fantastic. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  30. omg u hv spent lots of money.....just love it completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. OH MY GOSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a big and tempting haul ! love it.i wish i have it too. i am tooooooooooo jealous ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. My eyes x.x Too much awesomeness....

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!