23 Aug 2012

MAC Haul!

Yep, I have another haul to share with all you girlies today. On my most recent trip to MAC, I decided to pick up a few products that I've ALWAYS wanted to buy but never got around to purchasing them. It might be a little weird of me, but I've been watching make-up collection videos on youtube and so many of them include these products and it's just made me want them so much more than I already did. So, I was so excited to buy them, as I knew they were going to be amazing! :)




First off I knew I needed to try the MAC Studio Fix powder - because I have oily skin, I'm always on the lookout to trying to find the best powders to help keep my face matte throughout the day. I have heard countless raves about the Studio Fix powder and how to does help to not only keep your face matte, but also adds a lot of coverage to the face as you can use it as a foundation. I find that the Studio Fix looks best when I'm just using a BB cream or a tinted moisturiser - only because I don't feel comfortable JUST using a powder. But that's just my preference. In saying that, I definitely like the Studio Fix Powder and it does help to keep my matte throughout the day.


Next, I bought 3 blushes. I have a huuuuuuuge obsession with blushes especially MAC ones! The three I bought were Pink Swoon, Fleur Power & Dollymix - I love the names of the MAC blushes as well :)


As most MAC blushes are, these are amazingly pigmented just look beautiful when applied. I do feel like these are more summery shades, so I think I will get the most wear out of them during the summer (which is in a couple of months, yay!). 



All blushes were easy to blend and just wow, I cannot say more good things about these blushes. I can definitely see why these blushes are so loved by many others out there. I think these shades would look lovely on most skin tones out there, and definitely very buildable to suit darker complexions.  


(Pink Swoon)
(Fleur Power)
(Dollymix)
(Pink Swoon, Fleur Power & Dollymix)

I'm thinking of depotting my blushes into a MAC blush palette as my MAC blush collection is getting quite large now. Do you think this is a good idea, or do you think I should just keep them in their individual packaging? 


Now onto lipsticks, I bought 3 in shades Brave, Myth and Rebel. As I said, all these shades have been on my wishlist for the longest time and I was overjoyed when I finally picked them up. 


All three lipsticks are definitely different to the shades I usually wear (mostly pink) so I was very proud of myself when choosing to grab these and not opt for the normal pink shades! These are also all satin finishes which are my favourite as they tend to not dry your lips as much as the matte shades and they have a lovely satin finish to them!


(Brave, Rebel & Myth)

I'm definitely very pleased with my MAC haul, as I was able to cross a few products off my never ending wishlist! I do feel like heading back to MAC and getting a few more lippies as they are AMAZING and maybe grabbing a few skin finishes? HAHA, I definitely have a make-up problem.



43 comments :

  1. Amazing haul, I have shopping envy even though I'm also about to post a couple of haul posts! I have Fleur Power and love it!!

    -Alice
    shinyprettythings-alice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selections, I love love love rebel, it's amazing and I think it suits everyone!!

    http://shuikaybb.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul Hun! I have one MAC blush that I got for Christmas..its Mocha and I love it :-)

    Liking the look of Myth, Might have to pick it up soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blushes look amazing! i've been dying to try them. and i adore the Rebel lippy, such a gorgeous color :) great haul. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooooove Fleur Power and I've contemplated getting Myth before MAC started testing on animals, but I'm not sure it would suit my skintone z=

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to have them single for travel but if you have more than 10, I could see that getting bulky. As long as you have some single blushes for travel I say depot.

    Meredith
    nycmakeuplover1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amazing haul, im loving the Rebel lipstick and Fleur power blush! might need to stop by a MAC counter soon as well now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I love the Brave & Myth one ;) I'm also lovin' the Fleur Power blush :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fleur Power and Pink Swoon are two of my favorites, but I just got Supercontinental in the mail today and I think that will end up being a favorite as well. Did you mean Dollymix blush, or is that just one I've never heard of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, yes I meant Dollymix! Thanks for picking that up! :)

      Delete
  10. oh this is just FAB, these are must haves! I'm posting a mini hual tomorrow on my blog if youd like to check it out.

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the things you got!! The lipsticks are gorgeous
    x
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great haul!!! I don't own any MAC stuff but I would love to! I really want to try their blushes and lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fleur power has been on my list for years. Nice haul! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those blushes and lipsticks look gooorgeous! Especially Pink Swoon and Rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woww!! I love MAC too.. enjoy your new babies

    ReplyDelete
  16. not all mattes are bad. I really like kinda sexy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the 'brave' shade- it's gorgeous and the kidn of thing I'd normally go for. I've been wanting to try studio fix for ages too, as I have quite oily skin
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. M.A.C 'Myth' is so nice! Thinking about getting the studio fix powder, i have quite oily skin and i use a small amount of foundation during the day. Do you recommend it over light foundation? i don't wear BB creams.

    Follow my blog! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous blushes!!! love love love!^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous goodies! I always want to buy things at MAC but I never know what to get because their range is just so huge. But you made excellent choices :) Especially the lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the shades! cute blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following you now lovely!

    I am in love with your blog !! <3

    India www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Benefit Cosmetics Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want Pink Swoon so badly but I don't think it would suit my skintone.

    I love Brave one of my fave lipsticks from Mac. I've bought 3 or 4 so far and used them. I keep using them up quick =/

    Great blog, new follower xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahh what a great haul :D MAC is my guilty pleasure! Dolly Mix was one of the first ever blushers i purchased and it's still one of my favorites :D

    Just discovered your blog and i'm your newest follower :) Hope you'll stop by my blog and have a wonder around :) Also enter my 1st ever blog giveaway to won a MAC lipstick of your choice & Sophia With Love goodies :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh I may have to check out the Studio Fix powder, I have oily skin too and can never find a decent powder for oily skin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. the blush colours are so pretty, I want to try studio fix because i have oily skin too

    http://smileblossom114.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome haul! Dollymix is my all time fave!

    http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The blushes and lipsticks look so pretty!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovin ur choice of make-up colours, Dollymix is my FAV I've actually got a back up when my current one runs out =]
    I absolutely love MAC here's a few post I've done on MAC if u fancy checkin em out

    http://aqeelakeela.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/MAC

    ReplyDelete
  30. Brave looks amazing - like the perfect mix between Spirit and Pillowtalk <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those blushes look amazing! I've never tried MAC's blush products so I'll definitely give them a go now!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Brave looks so goos...Ur making my wishlist bigger...I am sooo drooling on ur haul!!!!Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. ooch wow.. in our country is this brant very expencive ... but once I will buy maybe some lipstick :) very pretty blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Could you tell me how much were blushes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. omg they are so pretty (lipstick) :o personally i would never buy the Rebel one, but now i just dont know , i really liked it. i hope i can try it and looks that eaxcly color on my lips!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I've tried and loved it! Mac is always on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love MAC Fleur Power blush!:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. the blusher is good... XD
    I love mac..!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!