31 Aug 2012

Lust Have It! August 2012 Edition

It seems like yesterday, I was blogging about last month's Lust Have It bag and now I'm posting up another one. Time has been going to fast lately, I can't seem to catch up! I am glad that it's getting closer to spring/summer though, I'm quite sick of the cold weather. I'm also excited for summer festivals and uni holidays, but this is besides the point haha. Anyways, this month was Lust Have It's first b'day, and to celebrate the products were sent in this beautiful white box with a bow. I loved the elegant packaging and I hope they do this more often as I'm collecting too many bags that I don't use! 




Onto the products, this month I received:

1. tanGo Tanning Glove - $29.95
2. Bed Head: Glaze Haze Smoothing Serum - 50ml $29.95
3. Marc Jacobs DOT fragrance - 100ml $160
4. Pure Fiji: Exotic Bath & Body Oil in Orange Blossom - 236ml $34.95
5. Shiseido Lipstick - 4.5g $43
6. Wet n Wild Nail Polish - $14.95

In all honesty, I'm not very impressed with this month's Lust Have It bag. I feel as though, I feel as though Lust Have It were trying to pawn off too many bland samples/products in this box. The tanGo tanning glove is what I'm least impressed with this month. It looks and feels nothing like a 'glove' but more of a cloth and I never use fake tan. So I will probably never use this as a tanning clothing, maybe a face cleanser though..



I was extremely excited to see which shade I received for the Shiseido Lipstick, but that was also a little disappointing as the shade was a dark mauve/taupe. Being a big fan of pink lipsticks, this was definitely a little sad to see. I was however, extremely happy to see Pure Fiji bath & body oil included in this months bag. I love Pure Fiji products, so I'm definitely excited to try it out!



On another note, it was brought to my knowledge that annual subbies of Lust Have It also received a pair of pearl earrings to celebrate their 1st birthday. I thought I was the only person missing out on the lovely earrings, but fortunately I wasn't. I do think that it's a little unfair for everyone else who isn't an annual subscriber but has been continuously purchasing since the beginning. If only Lust Have It was kind enough to give all their supporters a little extra something! So all in all, I'm not very impressed with this month's products. Let's hope next month will be more impressive. If you're interested in subscribing, check out Lust Have It's website - each month is $14.95.

Have you tried any of these products before? What do you think about them? :)

xo

12 comments :

  1. This looks like a decent box :)

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like an overall usable box! I hate when you receive an item that cannot be salvaged in anyway.

    <3 Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, this is the first I've heard of this box. But looks decent on some of the products. :)

    xo - Sheila

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is so cute! I would be so excited if a package that pretty came to my doorstep. It's like Cinderella's shoes are in them. :)

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this, but wow, the packaging alone is enough to get me to subscribe to one. It's so pretty, and love what you got! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting stuff and nice packaging :)
    thanks for stopping by my blog, love your blog anf following on gfc n bloglovin' now x

    if u like u can visit/follow me at:

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. heeey lovely blog :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be interested to see what you think of the pure fiji oil. I love the coconut version x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, it sucks you didn't get the earrings, it is very unfair. awesome products though, espcially the Marc Jacobs and Shiseido!! what a lovely packaging of the box too :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use the tanning glove as a laptop screen cleaner! Works so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the products that you have received the LUST. So many goodies felt like buying everything

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!