8 Jul 2012

Review: Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes

Sleek eyeshadow palettes are renown to be of high quality, extremely smooth, blendable, exceptionally pigmented and at a very affordable price! Due to all the rave reviews I have read/watched over many, many months, I gave in and purchased two of their eyeshadow palettes from Ebay for about $30.




I can honestly say I cannot fault these eyeshadows. I'm tremendously happy that I did purchase these eyeshadows as they truly live up to all the other reviews out there. The two eyeshadow palettes I purchased included The Original & Sunset.



 The packaging is gorgeous - very chic and sophisticated. It's also a lovely size and would be wonderful for travelling as it's so compact and has a lovely large mirror inside. 


 (Without flash)
(L) Original (R) Sunset
(With flash)
(L) Original (R) Sunset

Both palettes have a great colour range and they all compliment each other. You could create so many different looks with these palettes, they're just so versatile!I definitely love these eyeshadows. Here are the swatches of both the Original and Sunset palette. 

Sunset (Without flash)
Sunset (With flash)
 The Original (Without flash)
The Original (With flash)

As you can tell from the photos, the eyeshadows really are amazing. I did not want to rub these swatches off my arm as they just looked so gorgeous in the light! I honestly, shouldn't have even swatched these palettes because quite frankly, what you see is what you get! Exceptionally bold true colours with no wish washy un-pigmented powders.

Please let me know if you have tried any of the Sleek eyeshadow palettes and what your opinions are! Also, I currently made a bloglovin' account and would be honoured if you dolls followed me

xo

32 comments :

  1. I love sleek makeup so much ! They never fail ~ Im planning to get the 'au natural' version of it - where do you purchase your Sleek products from ? I've only tried their blushes (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard great things about the sleek palettes from youtubers lol. are they only a UK thing? never tried them but the neutral palettes would be more my thing

    keep in touch <3


    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good.
    You could maybe do a few looks with them to give a bit of inspiration?
    Im not too adventurous when it comes to eye shadow colours :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours look so vibrant with flash. I have to say that Storm is my favourite, but that's mainly because I'm a neutrals girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleek eye shadows are BUTTER soft. Aren't they? <3 love the Oh so special palette. And sunset looks amazing!! Can't wait for an EOTD featuring it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would mean alot if you liked my facebook page :) facebook.com/MaribsBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, they look suuuuper pigmented. the colors are great though! x
    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely palet! really nice colors! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Sleek palettes in Storm and Sunset and they are amazing! So cheap and pigmented! Their blushes are also worth trying :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! Those are amazing colors, so pigmented. I've never managed to get my hands on a sleek palette... that might have to change soon. :]

    <3 Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look so awesome! I've heard so much about Sleek Palettes and I really want the Acid one! They don't ship that one to the US unfortunately ):

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try looking on eBay, there definitely should be sellers on there who ship to the US! ;)

      Delete
  12. Wow these colors are so pigmented! I've been wanting to try these out, but I'm from the US :(

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can purchase them off eBay! Sellers should ship to the US on there :)

      Delete
  13. Wow! The pigmentation is incredible! I've heard great things about Sleek, but never tried their products myself. Thanks for the review!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen these floating around the blogoshpere a lot lately- I really want to get one! The packaging seems a little flimsy though?
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing colors and pigmentation, I'm looking forward to receive my storm palette myself too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been seeing Sleek palettes all over the net, but never got around to trying one. I was going to order from their site, but shipping was $13.50 =_= and they did not reply my emails. Maybe ebay.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW BEAUTIFUL COLORS! Too bad we don't have Sleek here! :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing colours! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. this palette looks amazing, the colours are so rich :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. great colours! I'm addicted to buying colours, myself..but then I always reach for my old standbys!

    ReplyDelete
  21. those are gorgeous colors! the pigments show up really well:)

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow these looks great! :)

    http://paintedheels.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love my sleek palettes too! Im going to do a post with swatches on them soon but I have Storm, Bad Girl & recently Acid. I really want the sunset one though, damn at the colours in flash! I did buy mine for $10 on ebay though... $15 including shipping I guess so the prices are quite similar... vanitypalace is where I buy them from just in case your wondering. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how pigmented the Sleek eye shadows are, they are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh they have so great color quality...I have to test them out one day...thank you for this post ;O) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sunset palette is awesome, those bright colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely colours! So intensive and colourful! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!