31 Jul 2012

Lust Have It July 2012

Another month, another Lust Have It bag! I was pleasantly surprised when I received this package in the mail as I know there will be many goodies in the bag - and this bag certainly did not disappoint! This month, the Lust Have It bag came in a lovely bright orange colour! I absolutely love that each month the Lust Have It bags are a different colour, so you never know what to expect.



I won't go into too much detail in this post as I will try and review the products in this month's bag if I actually quite like them. This month's LHI bag is designed to battle the winter elements and ensure the skin stays lovely and fabulous throughout the colder days. 



The products I have received this month include:

BabyFoot - RRP $29.95
"Designed to remove the dead skin cells which are unsightly and can contribute to problems associated with the sole of the foot. Baby Foot provides you with the product to care and maintain your feet at home." 

Matrix Mix In Shine - RRP $20.95
"This brilliant serum adds light-multiplying shine. Mixed or pure, this serum gives hair lasting luscious shine for a smoothed polished finish."

Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine - RRP $39.95
"All in one, self-renewing glossy colour, micro collagen instant lip plumper, and long term lip treatment. Extremely long wearing, plus anti-feathering high intensity colour. giving you really full, plump, sexy lips all day long!"

Avène Eluage Firming Gel - RRP $30.00
"Helps visibly reduce the appearance of deep furrows and wrinkles. Greater concentration of key ingredients for optimal effect. complexion appears brighter and revitalised."

Avène Rich Compensating Cream - RRP $57.95
"Extremely nourishing and easily absorbed daily moisturiser for very dry and sensitive skin. Contains vitamin E & C."

Avène Cold Cream - RRP $35.95
"Nourishing and softening with long lasting moisture on the skin after application. Suitable for all skin types."

All these products sound absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to try out these products. I have used quite a few Avène products before and I have been extremely impressed, therefore I know these products will be amazing. Also, the Mirenesse Lip Shine sounds fabulous - it's no secret that I love lip products and I'm always keeping my lips moisturised, so this is perfect for me!

Let me know, if any of you have tried these products before and what your opinions are of them! 

Until next time xo


16 comments :

  1. omg Avene Gentle toner is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of all of your Avene goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we had these where I live. They look amazing!
    http://msbeaujoli.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you got some lovely products in there! I especially like the look of the BabyFoot! Please review :) hehe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great bag! Very jealous, I really want to try Matrix products
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such great stuff :) Can't wait to see your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to receive this just to sample the Avene products :) I've only tried their face mist but I am curious as to how their skin care products fare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comment! This beauty bag looks amazing... most of the beauty boxes look mediocre but this one actually looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look amazing, you got some great products x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh what a lovely bag of goodies!! How much is it per month?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Avene products look great, have always wanted to try something by them! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I never heard of these bags. They sounds out some great products!
    I follow back all my followers. Also tomorrow I'll be holding a give away for Step Up 4 with goodies from Universal Pictures. So check my blog for some great goodies!
    http://maggiemunster.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I get Lush Have It and wasn't impressed with the contents this month. However, I got completely different things in mine - which really annoys me!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whhoa I've never learned about this goodie bag! I have heard about Conscious box, etc, but is this one based in Australia?

    Let me know if you want to follow each other!! :)

    NingNing |UnderratedGemsStyle
    NingNing |UG Style on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!