6 Jul 2012

E.L.F Haul!

Hey dolls, so recently E.L.F Australia was having a 30% off end of financial year sale on their website. I thought it would be a wonderful time to get my hands on some of the E.L.F products I've been eyeing out for a while now. I won't go into too much detail in this post as you girlies all know what to expect from E.L.F products, so let's get straight into what I bought!



First, I purchased two blushers and a concealer palette. I'm quite impressed with the blushers by E.L.F, I think I may need to purchase more!


  
I already have the Tickled Pink blusher, but I accidentally bought another one! I thought I bought Candid Coral, but I must have clicked the wrong shade and forgot to check what I have selected when I checked out! Such a shame. Oh well, there's always next time haha.


 (L-R) Pink Passion & Tickled Pink

 Complete Coverage Concealer in Medium

 (L-R) Pink Passion, Tickled Pink & Concealer Palette

I'm extremely sorry for the terrible swatches! The lighting was horrible!


 I also purchased a Beauty-on-the-go Palette in Spotted and Sporty. I absolutely love the shades available in this palette, however the only downside is that the packaging is so so cheap. It is literally just plastic. No wonder E.L.F designed an actual storage case for the beauty-on-the-go palettes, because they're so flimsy! 



 I didn't get a chance to swatch the two lip colours or the blusher unfortunately. But I can tell you they're lovely :)



 And lastly, I bought a lipstick, eyelid primer and the brightening eyeliner.


(L-R) Voodoo, eyelid primer in Sheer & eyeliner in Midnight

I think it's such a shame that the Australian E.L.F website doesn't supply half of the products available as the U.S website. I would love to try the other eyeshadow palettes that have 100 eyeshadows. Also, the price different is unbelievable! The Beauty-on-the-go palettes from the U.S website retail for $3.00, on the Australian website it's $9.99. More than triple the price. But as you know, almost everything is much more expensive in Australia than other countries when concerning make-up. 

Have any of you lovelies bought anything from E.L.F lately? Please let me know, I'm thinking of purchasing more! Don't forget to enter my giveaway as well! ONE MORE DAY until it closes!

xo


34 comments :

  1. Great haul! I really want to try Pink Passion! And their concealer palette because I'm a total concealer junkie :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the blushes look beautiful! Pink Passion especially looks really fun :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im looking for someone to write a guest post for my blog. Check me out if you are at all interested! Spread the word! Cheers!
    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. E.L.F. cosmetics are so much more expensive in Australia than the U.S. :( That's always put me off from purchasing. The blushes look more expensive than they are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the palette - it has great shades for summer!

    pity about the packaging!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love elf! i have pink passion and they are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Candid Coral and Tickled Pink blushes and they are lovely. I'm incredibly disappointed with the two concealer palettes I have also as I find they don't have much coverage. I thought I'd get two different palettes (so 8 concealers) for my pro makeup kit but it just isn't happening for me! I got 3 ELF Beauty Books shipped over from the States of which the Neutral Eyes Palette is the best. Really great shades. Look into that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elf products look so great! How would you rate the eyelid primer? (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love elf the lipsticks I have 5 of them and love them all
    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is so cool
    I love your blog <3
    Do you want to follow eachother?

    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Haul!
    That lipstick look really nice <3
    this is my blog: http://lieyingwu.blogspot.nl/
    I would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you so much.=]

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely haul! I really want to try out ELF but the Australia stock isn't that great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to get some ELF products! the palette looks cute :) x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul!! I've never tried elf before. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try ELF stuff but I hate having to order online without trying anything first! Those blush colours look lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to try E.L.F, shame they don't have a 30% off sale here in the Uk!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love elf!! some of their products are awesome! some are not that great lol! brushes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blushes look lovely :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. damn..I missed out on the Elf sale! could've gotten my hands on some much needed brushes haha. the colours in the Spotted and Sporty palette are so pretty! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul!
    I have tickled pink and I do love it :) I used to use it on the daily!

    http://illuminatingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome haul! I so love the blushes!
    Be sure to check out my new post about Deepika Padukone, and her Vogue photoshoot!

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. They all look pretty cool. ELF seriously has some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Haul, i love elf! I have tickled pink too, but candid coral def tops it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the products that you picked up :)
    wish elf was much easier to get hold of :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love elf products! Great haul! :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. the products look great, wish we had elf in australia!

    ReplyDelete
  27. UGH at the price difference I absolutely hate australian taxes! You've got some great finds there, i have the fuschia fusion blush but wonder if I should have gotten pink passion instead... oh well, it's still nice lol. If there were only 1 or 2 things I wanted I would buy from ebay. I absolutely love the flat top brush!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great haul! Thats unfortunate that the price difference is so drastic :/

    I haven't tried their blushes yet, but I saw a review on their new baked blushes so I want to try those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That concealer palette looks nifty! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. How do you like the Sheer eyelid primer. I'm thinking about getting it, but I don't know about the quality. What do you think? Also, have you tried the primer in Champagne? I'm also interested in that?

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love their bronzer in cool! Great for contouring, and one of the shades makes a good blush for my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!