23 Jun 2012

Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

So I know this tag has been around for an extremely long time now, but since I've never done a tag post before I thought this one would be fun. I've loved reading bloggers or watching Youtubers answer these questions and now I can't wait to answer them for myself! Without further ado..

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item was an eyeshadow quad by BYS for $2. BYS products are renown in Australia to not have the greatest quality as it is really inexpensive. The colours look amazing, but it isn't very pigmented and there is A LOT of fallout - definitely not a winner. 



I think one of my most expensive products is the Urban Decay Naked2 palette which I bought for AUD$50. I actually didn't really see this product to be expensive, as a lot of other Australian beauty products, or international brands which are available here are pretty much the similar price. Even beauty products available online are roughly the same price, so I don't really regard this is "expensive" as it has so many different eyeshadows and is so versatile!


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I definitely have a love/hate relationship with LIP GLOSSES! As much as I love lip glosses, they as extremely annoying to wear when it's windy - or even when there's slight wind as your hair gets stuck to your lips! It's not an attractive look haha! But I do love them, they add a lovely colour/shimmer to your lips.


I don't actually have a product that was hard to get to, as most beauty products you can find online etc. I will say though, I did have my eye on the limited edition Nars Danmari palette and now they're all gone :'( Definitely should have gotten it when it was available!

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
This definitely has to be my EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet. No words can explain how amazingly wonderful this lip balm smells. I can't wait to get my hands on the other 
colours and see how amazing they are!

 

And this is closely followed by my two Victoria's Secret body lotions in Secret Charm and Wild Scarlet. These smell AMAZING! I'm not even kidding when I say I want to eat my own arm when I put it on HAHA! Okay, yes I'm kidding but it does smell amazing. 


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
This is going to sound really bad, but I sometimes forget to spray my hair with heat defence sprays when I use my GHD straightener. It's funny though because I have about 5 different sprays for heat defence in my bathroom and I always forget to use it! I do however use hair serums and moisturising creams on my hair after using heat on my hair.



5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

This definitely has to be false eyelashes! Whether it's natural lashes or big flirty lashes! If you're of asian ethnicity you'll understand what I mean. False eyelashes can just brighten up the face and just makes your eyes look more flirty. It definitely gives me confidence, as my eyelashes are quite short and not as full as many of you, so false eyelashes make me feel great!

  
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I love love love love love a guy with a sense of humour. I love to laugh and have a fun time with my friends/family so definitely having a sense of humour is attractive to me. 

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
I don't really have a preference when receiving gifts and a large reason why is because I'm constantly go through different phases where I want one thing, but then two months later I would want something else. But you can never go wrong with perfumes with me! I find that I usually don't buy perfumes for myself, almost all the perfumes I own have been given to me from my friends as gifts.



21 comments :

  1. This is a really cool post!! xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag! :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this post! i want to do something similar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your eyelash collection! I can never buy a good pair since idont know how to choose :(



    Love,
    Nyt
    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Vera Wang perfume is adorable!)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Some really lovely products here :). Love this tag.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! Was really interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a BYS palette with those same colours and I agree, there's so much fall out!
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw I love this post! And I think I'm going to do the same in my blog, you've given me an idea :) Thank you <3

    Have a nice day xx
    Lorraine.
    http://scarvesandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your post! ;)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this post x

    Natali xox
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great responses! I've only received perfume as a gift from my friends (like Daisy by Marc Jacobs and For Her by Narciso Rodriguez). Agreed about what you said about Naked2, $50 isn't all that expensive considering the RRP of some "drugstore" products, and for such a fantastic eyeshadow palette, in my opinion, it's well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a great post please follow me
    erinkmooney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally agree with the lipgloss bit!! lol I'm lucky at the moment though because I have short hair and don't have to deal with it getting stuck to my lips :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice blog dear...you do so much things...I've see the studded jeans...love it. take a look at my blog you can find a really nice giveaway http://mininuni.blogspot.com/2012/06/oasap-giveaway.html
    and if you want we can follow each other.
    xoxo Mini Nuni

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tag, I did this one on my blog as well! I looked everywhere for the NARS Danmari palette, but unfortunately couldn't snag one :( Great post and beautiful blog!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had a pallet from BYS, its a shimmery glitter quad and although like you said not very pigmented the colours are pretty x http://indierosebelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhhh i love that eos lip balm!
    smells like heaven :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!