26 Jun 2012

June Lust Have It! bag

A week or so ago I received my June Lust Have It! bag and was quite impressed that the bag was purple! Last month the bag was pink, and now it's purple, I can't wait to see what colour next month's bag turns out to be!



I have to admit that I was a little disappointed with this month's Lust Have It! bag. None of the products provided really jumped out and intrigued me, which is a shame as last month's Lust Have It! bag (blog post available here) was filled with amazing goodies. 


 My favourite product within the bag is definitely the Batiste dry shampoo which has been a favourite of mine for quite a while now. I find dry shampoo to be very convenient when you're just having one of those lazy days where you are not bothered to wash your hair, haha! It also keeps it looking fresh in between washes! I received a 50ml bottle (Full size bottle is 150ml) which would be great for travelling or when you need to touch up your hair during a busy day!



The other products in this month's bag included:
Lon Vitalite - 24k Active Golden Yulan Oil Face Mask
Lon Vitalite - 24k Active Gold Full Eye Mask
Bloom - Shade & Line 3 in 1
Marc Jacobs - Lola sample
Chloe - L'Eau De Chole sample



I only received one full sized product this month which was the Bloom 3 in 1 eyeliner in the shade 'St Mark's Square'. I will hopefully do a more in-depth review on this product in a week or so when I have tested it out! Although I didn't really like any products in this month's Lust Have It! bag, I will still be subscribing to receive a bag next month. Hopefully there will be more products in the bag that are more suited to my liking.

Until next time, xo.

15 comments :

  1. Is Lust have it available to the uk?? Much love xxx

    sunshineandrainfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the bag colour!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this beauty box before. Is it available in the UK? I quite like the contents you received :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...that does seem like a bit of an underwhelming box :\ Though the Bloom product sounds interesting, will look forward to your more indepth review on that one :) Batiste works well, though I still prefer my Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk a bit more. The little can is really useful to keep in your handbag though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul.. i never heard of the lust bag, gotta look into it. Thanx for stopping by, now following

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks really nice, in the UK we have boxes (glossy box/ she said beauty box etc)- which is a shame as I now have too many boxes and could really do with a bag!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I'm not inspired by this bag either, but the eyeliner sounds good, looking forward to your review! x

    zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been wanting to try baptiste dry shampoo, it would be awesome if you do a review on it :) Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I love purple and the bag looks cute! Following you now! xx

    http://bloomsburyprincess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've heard good things about that dry shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the perfume! :)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get on board with one of these monthly deals but I don't know which one is the best. Any opinions?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much :) lovely blog, I'm following you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting concept! Also, love your blog! Let's follow each other, shall we? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!