9 Jun 2012

Beauty Swap with KC

About a two weeks ago I did a swap with KC or Cutedumpling on blogspot, and she is the sweetest girl! I definitely recommend you check out her blog! :) I received her package last week, but I hadn't had time to post about it until now! I was so excited when I opened my door and saw the delivery guy holding up this cute green box! Unfortunately all the postage stickers were covering up the box!


So here's an overview of all the goodies KC sent over to me :) To my delight there was a lovely mixture of beauty, skincare and even confectionary! Yay! haha



There were so many products that I received that are unavailable in Australia, unless you buy it off ebay or online. For example from the photo, the EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet as well as Forever 21 earrings. I also receive two Too Faced sample sized face products and some skincare oil. I got a packet of Pocky chocolate sticks and Choco-Pie biscuits, as well as a packet of daily health booster and a packet of erasers. 


One of the most exciting products I got was two Victoria Secret moisturisers in Wild Scarlet which is 'juicy apple and lilly' and Secret Charm which is 'honeysuckle and jasmine' and a matching body wash in Secret Charm. No words can explain how amazing these smell! I just want to smell it all day long! I also received BH cosmetics 88 shimmer eyeshadow palette, Luna Twilight colour palette, Elf shimmer facial whip & Elf elements eyeshadow quad, a sample of Benefit's Porefessional, Carol's Daughter repairing hair mask, Julep nail varnish in 'Michelle' and Vine moisturising lipstick.

BH Cosmetics 88 shimmer eyeshadow palette


Finally, I received CQ nail varnish in 'Rouge' and 'Pink Crystal', Essie pink glitter nail polish which is absolutely amazing, Elf blush in 'Tickled Pink', a Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer and Multi-Vita sheet mask. 



 Oh and KC also wrote a little note for me as well. I absolutely love everything I received, I'm so excited to try out all these products, they look so amazing! Have any of you did a swap with anyone from another country? :) Don't forget to check out and enter my GIVEAWAY

xo

47 comments :

  1. That looks like some great stuff she sent you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye shadow colors!! great post! feel free to follow back www.lifewithdirection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg great swap! :) BHCOSMETICS <3
    EOS LIP BALM!!
    I'm doing a swap with someone from the U.S. too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!

    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pocky! I'm obsessed!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog :)
    Would like to follow each other??

    Makeup and Beauty Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never done a beauty swap! that sounds all too exciting :)
    amongst being in love with the blogging world, i am also smitten with the youtube/beauty world and your blog is just my fix! you'll have to tell me how you like that BH palette because I've been eyeing the warm for sometime now!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cool! Interesting items. I would love to do swap with another blogger in the future.

    XX,
    Jess

    jessnothinless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These swaps look like so much fun ^^ maybe I;ll eventually do one too Thanks for sharing :)
    cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks amazing!
    i bet a swap would be so fun!
    i want too do one with someone now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an interesting concept and I love all the products!! I love choco pie myself :P Hope u are enjoying eating yours!

    Luv,
    The Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry ♥♥ NYT ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! That is quite an awesome box filled with amazing goodies :D Have a great time trying them out! :D
    p/s: thank you so much for visiting my blog. Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you got so much cute stuff!!! everything seem to be great ! =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely package, must've been exciting to receive :) The nail polishes are really pretty and the Victoria's Secret body stuff sounds like it smells amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the comment! I just entered your giveaway as well!

    I love pocky and as strange as this sounds.... erasers. Can't get enough!

    Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good palette! :) Maybe follow ? ;>

    ReplyDelete
  17. great package! love pocky!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a lovely selection! A new eye shadow palette is such a pleasure to the eye! Hope you enjoy your loot :) I've just found and followed your blog, check mine out if you'd like!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you sooo much cutie :)
    absolutely love your blog & maybe you wanna follow each other ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello dear,
    great blog
    want to follow each other?

    :)

    http://kleiderhauli.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like the eyeshadow palette :)
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  22. whoooaaa such great products!! do a review on them ^^!

    ♥ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The first thing i thought i read was KFC. So i am hungry now. But the products are really great :). x angie

    ReplyDelete
  24. love it




    http://blackalwaysworks.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Look like you got lots of lovely things, that eyeshadow palette looks amazing!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like you got some great things, just started following your blog, hope you can follow me if you'd like x

    Anika
    www.elefont-at.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello~!!
    TOTALLY FELL ON LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG!!
    Its so beautiful greeeeen! :3

    btw: nice make up palette *O*

    Love,
    Pata.

    http://www.tralalagal.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  28. waooooooo what a box!! loved the paletee!!!!!XD

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your blog. I'm following it!

    You can follow mine too:

    victoria-emma.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is such a cute idea to do a swap! love all the goodies you got.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  31. thank you:) cute blog, love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. so much fun! would love to do a swap someday with someone far away


    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ooooh that looks like so much fun! Glad you enjoyed!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog!
    If you would like to follow each other please let me know on my blog and I will follow you straight away xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Eye shadows is sooo beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a fun idea. I love your blog, thanks for visiting mine and leaving a comment :)

    Maja - http://clotheskinksandcurls.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the eye shadow and the nail polish :)

    Please follow me! :)
    and I'll follow you back :)

    http://girlsandtheirmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hahaha! I'm glad you like them! :) I'm posting yours on my next blog post.. :)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your blog is absolutely beautiful, I love everything of it! I loooved your MK watch and all these eyeshadows!
    Unfortunately my blog isn't in english, but I will start writing the translation to english inthe next post.. it feels really nice to get to know more people around the world :)

    Hugs xx!

    ReplyDelete
  39. That's so cool! I couldn't even begin what I'd send if I did a beauty swap!

    http://newgirlonthe-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. that's such a great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. The palette looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!