13 May 2012

Stila Lip Glazes

Because I've heard a fair few raves about theses Still Lip Glazes on youtube & blogs, at the beginning of the year I decided to purchase them. I got mine in a special gift pack of 8 lip glazes for about $50? Which is pretty cheap considering they retail for about $20-$30 each in Australia! My sister and I shared the pack and I ended up with these 5 shades:

 From top to bottom: Kitten, Kaleidoscope, Believe, Fantasy & Apricot


As you can tell from the above photo, I've only actually used one of the glazes so far which is Kitten B1 and this is because after trying the first one I found it to be far too sticky for my liking and the wind up feature of the product to be quite annoying. However, after taking them back out and swatching them for you lovelies to see, I was very impressed. Yes I still find the wind up feature to be quite annoying, but the scent and colour of these are amazing. Because of the variety of different shades these lip glazes come in, you can either have something light and glossy on your lips, or if you're feeling bold you can add a pop of colour and shine. 

 From top to bottom: Apricot, Fantasy, Believe, Kaleidoscope & Kitten

These definitely have grown on me since swatching them, but they won't be the first thing I grab for in my everyday routine. If you haven't tried the Stila Lip Glazes before, I wouldn't really recommend theses to you, because there are a number of cons associated with them. But if you are curious, go for it! If you have tried these before let me know what you think! I would love to hear your opinion! 

HAVE A LOVELY MOTHERS DAY TODAY! xo

8 comments :

  1. I have all of these!! But I rarely use them though..:/ It feels really thick on my lips..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this review :)
    amazing colors!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colours! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the redish one. Its gorgeous!
    Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above poster, the red one looks super pretty. Thanks for the helpful post!

    -Teffy(I always follow my followers back)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! Love Stila products!
    Would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to find Stila products in the UK but I recieved one in a swap and I extremely love them :D really love ur blog and looking forward to more posts xxx

    Check out my blog and follow ♥
    www.foreverglamx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!