16 May 2012

Review: Natio Mineral Pressed Powder

Hey guys, hope you've all been well and having an amazing week so far! Today I'm going to do a review on the Natio mineral pressed powder. I actually received this powder as a gift with purchase when I spent a certain amount in the store Priceline. You were given a gift bag with over $120 worth of free beauty items, and I was fortunate enough to receive this pressed powder in the perfect shade for my skin! 


This is my first Natio product, I haven't really heard many reviews about them, so I never tried any of their products. And honestly, I don't really use many of the Australian beauty products, only because there's never that many reviews about them. I wasn't expecting much from this powder, but when I used it for the first time I was amazed. It was seriously the perfect shade, the perfect coverage and it did not feel caked/heavy on my face at all. I find that that it eliminates shine on my face, leaving it very matte and just sets my foundation/concealer extremely well. The coverage is quite good that you could skip foundation and just use concealer and powder! I am just in love with this powder at the moment. I have used other drugstore powders such as the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder and CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder but this one is by far my favourite! I have been reaching for this powder everyday since I received it in the gift bag, and I cannot say a bad thing about this product. 


 The packaging is also quite lovely, it has a nice simple chic black packaging. It also has a large mirror which is very convenient. The only thing negative thing i could say about this is that it can get a little messy if you don't wipe off the excess powder after use.


If you're from Australia, I would definitely recommend trying this powder. If you have used this before, please let me know how you feel about, I would love to hear your opinions! I'm pretty sure you can purchase this powder from stores such as David Jones, Priceline...possibly Target? It is also quite cheap retailing at $17-$18. If you're not from Australia, let me know what your favourite powders are, I would love to try out different ones!

xo

18 comments :

  1. Nice compact review. love your previous post on the lipsticks as well <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the review! Definitely want to try this powder out :)

    Jess xo


    http://bittersweetsymphonyyy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite powder (for now) is from a Korean brand. It's inexpensive and works very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't heard of this brand before. Thanks for introducing it! Great review =) You have a cute blog!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to try this, I need a new powder =p
    *following

    Teffy<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for following! You are so sweet! I am following you back with pleasure!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, great review. I haven't heard of this but it looks really nice and you're right that it's a low price. Nice post, following you now, I like how you show it's affordable

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! now following!
    Check out my giveaway on my style diary here!!

    http://www.baysstylediary.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-guilty-star-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this brand! But it sounds like the powder is a winner. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like a nice product! thanks for your comment too :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog! Check mine out too!!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great review!
    Please check out my blog!
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got this powder in the priceline gift bag too, but the shade is too dark for me. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds great, love the natural color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi……
    I am Deepak yadav from India . basically I am belongs in Delhi but that time I stay in USA . tomorrow my mother birthday.i want some gifts and flowers .i am search on Google. Then I am found the phoolwala site .phoolwala is the very good online service provider By internet . I am happy use this phoolwala website .

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!