11 May 2012

Napoleon Perdis: The Ultimate Contour Palette

My current obsession at the moment would have to blushers! I'm constantly online shopping for more and more blush, this is a very big problem. If you guys have read my earlier posts you would know that I'm currently on a spending ban right now as I'm trying to save for my trip to Fiji. But there's no harm in looking right? Well, actually there is, as I get depressed because I know I can't purchase them :'( Haha, on another note, the feature product today is Napoleon Perdis The Ultimate Contour Palette.



One of my favourite blusher palettes by far, I think this is a gorgeous product! Taken from the Napoleon Perdis website they describe the palette to include: "a contouring shade adds depth and definition, a rosy blush will create a healthy hue and a shimmering highlighter will diffuse light. Enhanced with nourishing marine extracts and entirely paraben-free, this palette is a sensational sculpting tool". Napoleon also claims that this blush will give you 'supermodel cheekbones", although it doesn't give me supermodel cheekbones, it does define and contour my cheekbones A LOT! This palette definitely doesn't disappoint. 



Let's start off with the packaging, like most of the other products by Napoleon Perdis, there is a signature gold Napoleon Perdis label on the front, which when opened up becomes the mirror on the inside. One thing I love about this palette is that the packaging is minimised while the product is maximised to the edge of the packaging. It is also a decent size, so it would be perfect for traveling as you have all three in one product!



You can't really tell from my terrible photography skills, but this is super pigmented and they blend quite well. Because of the  heavy pigmentation, I think these would suit a variety of skin tones, as you can apply more if you have a darker complexion or apply with a light hand for a fair complexion. For me, this product would last exceptionally well throughout the day and don’t require much in the way of re-application, which is a bonus. For negatives, I don't really have any except maybe that it is a little expensive AUD$45, but for the quality of the product it is definitely worth. 

Hope you guys are having a fantastic day! xo


4 comments :

  1. great review! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree i love these colors.

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw -.- i should share my money too .. but the products and clothes are too attractive ..so i have to buy it XD
    the products looks amazing .. hm maybe i will try them some day :D
    wish you a nice weekend :*

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!