26 May 2012

MAC HAUL!

Although I've bought a lot of single MAC cosmetics over the years, I've never bought a whole bunch of things all at once. So this is my very first MAC haul, and I'm super duper excited! So, a very good friend of mine's mother recently flew over to Hong Kong, and she asked me if I was interested in grabbing any make-up over there. Because I've done my research, I know that cosmetics in Hong Kong are literally half the price compared to Australia, so I obviously jumped at the opportunity when she offered!


The products I bought includes two blushes (Coygirl & Dainty Mineralise Blush), two eyeshadows (Flashtrack & Shimmermoss), Fluidline (Blacktrack), two lip glosses (Spite & Orange Descence) and two lip sticks (Kinda Sexy & Please Me). These products have been in my wish list for so long, but I've never pushed myself to purchase them as they are just so expensive in Australia (one lipstick costs approx AUS$36!!!!!) So I'm very grateful that my friend did ask me if I wanted anything, because I saved more than half the price!

(L) Dainty & (R) Coygirl
(L) Dainty & (R) Coygirl

These blushes are absolutely beautiful! They are very pigmented and they just glide onto the skin to give you a natural healthy glow. Dainty does have shimmer in it, so it gives your completion extra sparkle when applied! I think these two shades would also look gorgeous on any skin tone.

(L) Shimmermoss & (R) Flashtrack
(L) Shimmermoss & (R) Flashtrack

Again, gorgeous eyeshadow colours that are super pigmented as you can tell from the swatches. Both eyeshadows do have shimmer in them which would look absolutely amazing when going out for a special occasion or a nice fancy dinner. Shimmermoss is more of a green not a aqua colour (despite what the photo is showing you) and Flashtrack is a lovely dark navy blue with light blue sparkles. I did find Flashtrack a little more dark than I thought it would be, but none the less still gorgeous.


Black track

This is my second Blacktrack fluid line by MAC as I've almost run out of my first pot. This has got to be my all time favourite gel eyeliner, nothing else compares to this baby! It glides on so smoothly and you don't get those ugly chunks like other gel liners! 

(L-R) Please Me, Kinda Sexy, Orange Descence & Spite
(T-B) Spite, Orange Descence, Kinda Sexy & Please me

I have been wanting Kinda Sexy and Please Me for the longest time and when I finally got them I was so so so in love! I seriously can not fault these two lippies, they are so opaque and just glide on like a lip balm! Both shades are very adaptable and would look amazing on all skin tones! The two lip glosses are also the same, they look beautiful on the lips! Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the lip glosses on my lips, but will hopefully be doing a more in-depth review of them later on! 

 (Kinda Sexy)
 (Please Me)

 I am very pleased with my mac haul, the products looks so beautiful in the box, I almost didn't want to take them out and use them! Am I the only one who doesn't want to use their make-up because then they won't look as pretty anymore? Haha, hopefully I'm not the only one. Please let me know in a comment what are your favourite MAC products that you recommend! Until next time..

xo

50 comments :

  1. Aw that's very sweet of your friend! I don't quite understand why the makeup prices are so steep in Australia (is it all makeup brands?), that really must suck! :/
    Anyhoo those blushes look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realise how jealous I am right now? ha! I agree, makeup in Australia is so expensive it's ridiculous! It's much cheaper in the UK too!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the EXACT same about not wanting to open new make-up, ha I thought that was just me being silly! Love the look of Orange Descence xo
    http://ally947.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never realised that MAC there is so expensive, but if i had that opportunity to get it at a lower price, i would take advantage of that too and buy lots of stuff. I liked everything that you picked especially the two lipsticks. I've not heard much about these two shades and this post makes me want to check them out next time im at a MAC counter :) Lovely products~x
    Thanks for sharing and i hope that you enjoy using all the products~

    www.beautypicknmix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was nice of your friend! i knew i should've bought mac cosmetics last time my sis was in hong kong.. but next time if i do go, i'll make sure i buy everything haha!

    the lipsticks are gorgeous, i think my fav would be please me :)

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! I would love to follow each other :) and yes cosmetics are unbelievably expensive here. More than double the price compared to US, its insane!! Love everything you got tho, especially the lipsticks, good choices :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. With MAC there is no mistake and lipsticks are so nice :) Would you love to follow each others ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. Thanks for dropping by my blog. :D Sure, let's follow each other. I followed you already. Hope you'll follow me back. :D

    http://wabbit-bunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul dear :) New follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Haul!
    Love the cosmetic you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grat products! I love thisnbrand! i am following back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this haul! <3 coppercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely haul. I might purchase Dainty now that I've seen how pretty it is :) Kinda sexy is gorgeous as well...too bad it was LE :( boohoo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm now in love with the "Dainty" blush and both the lipsticks. So lucky you got them so cheap!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post!

    thank you for your comment on my blog, I would love to follow each other! Followed yours, I hope you'll pop back and follow mine too:)
    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for your comment, I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the comment! Ofcourse I'll follow you! followed you via gfc :)
    http://tishaarnaldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely haul, i am so glad that you were so pleased with it. it looks like u were able to pick up some really fantastic products and that shade of lippy looks great on you, not to mention you have some really lovely lips girl!!

    xx rae

    pop by and follow if like it! <3

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Mac!

    Kiss,
    Liliana

    http://umblogfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your lip piercing! :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love mac !
    love the blog !
    following you , hope you can follow us back !
    xx,
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the lipstick/balms!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely post, lovely blog.
    Followed, follow back?
    http://zoelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. bit of a mac spree there!
    love it

    annabel x

    ReplyDelete
  25. i just followed you!what a lovely blog you have!AND I LOVE YOUR LIP PIERCING!!!X

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for commenting on my post =) yes lets follow eachother

    xo, 100th newest follower

    adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely, the orange oneeee!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love it :)
    xoxoxo http://thefashiondiet2.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  29. Kinda Sexy is so pretty :) The blush colours are gorgeous. I wish MAC were more affordable here, there are so many things I want to buy. I just visited a MAC counter the other day and mentally made a list of some stuff :p Now if I only I had a friend who was going overseas and wanted to buy on my behalf...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely blog! Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me!
Please if you follow me on GFC follow me also on Bloglovin' because I haven't still understood if it will be removed! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2642744/please-strike-a-pose
    
Love, Martina.

    ReplyDelete
  31. what an awesome haul!! Love those lippies on you :))

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love the mac blushes!! so pretty ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh, so awesome that you got all this stuff, and for such a great deal!! i loveee mac, i use the gel liner right now as well, i absolutely LOVE it! and thank you for your sweet comment, i'd be happy to follow each other thanks for asking :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love a good MAC haul!!! Thanks for your comment hun xxx

    http://giddyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. i love mac lipglosses and lipsticks i don't really like eyeshadow but yeah lol
    love your blog and those shoes were nice too

    check out my blog in your spare time#
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Like everybody else here i love MAC too ;). i moved to the states in january, and thats when i got me my first products...got a whole lot of stuff already, i just cant stop buying!
    The lipsticks are always great, i love the scent!
    Love, Janine

    ReplyDelete
  37. this MAC haul is INSANE! Super jealous :D You've got an awesome blog going here, followed like no tomorrow ;)

    fauxguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. aaaaaaaah loveeeeeeeeeeeeee everything =)

    new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice choices ^_^
    I have dainty and I love it!!!

    http://shuikaybb.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Kinda Sexy looks very cute and so does Please Me. I know they look similar but I can see the difference. I need to get Dainty!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hiya, this is an amazing haul!! Lovely lovely products!
    It's Alice from shinyprettythings-alice.blogspot.co.uk love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow so much MAC!! Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. IN LOVE WITH YOUR HAUL!!! xx is kinda sexy a permanent shade? :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. following :) lilacdreams15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this haul^^ I need to try some MAC products for once ^^ Thanks for sharing!! I really would love to know how you got so many followers ? :) Please pass your knowledge onto a newbie like myself >_<

    ReplyDelete
  46. love the blushes!!!

    vintagemuse5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love Mac and the blushes are very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. those lipsticks have some great colors and the blushes too.
    MAC here is expensive too and there are only a few shops that sell this brand :(

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!