19 May 2012

Lust Have It May 2012

Packages galore! Along with receiving my BellaBox yesterday I also received my Lust Have It bag! For those of you who haven't heard of Lust Have It before, it's pretty much like every other beauty subscription company. The main difference of Lust Have It to the other subscriptions is that it doesn't come in a box, it comes in a form of a make up bag! Which I find quite convenient, although I do like boxes so I can store things in haha. So here's what the bag looks like:




The bag that the product comes in is a very decent size- it's not too big that it takes up all the space in your bag but not too small that you can't fit anything inside. The only thing I don't like about this bag is that it's pink. I'm not a big fan of the colour pink, unless it's in the form of make-up or nail polish haha. But other than that I am quite fond of the bag. This is the first time I have received a Lust Have It bag and can I just say it did not disappoint! Because GlossyBox Australia and Lust Have It have joined together, I was a tad iffy that it wouldn't be a good subscription company, only because I did have a few problems with GlossyBox, but so far it's been great!


 Click on image to enlarge & see product descriptions!

So the products I received in this month's bag includes:
Model-Co: Ultra Lipgloss in Strip Tease (Avg $22)
Evo: The Therapist Ultra Calming Shampoo (300ml - $29.95)
Evo: The Therapist Ultra Calming Conditioner (300ml - $29.95)
Bioderma: Crealine H20 Makeup Remover (250ml - $39.95)
Calvin Klein: Sheer Beauty (50ml - $80)
Lush: Dirty Soap (100g - $6.95)
Caron Laboratories: Bump eRaiser Medi Paste (30ml - $16.95)
Nicole by OPI: Not sure what the name of the one I received is called (15ml - $14.95)



I am quite pleased with what I received this month, both the BellaBox and Lust Have It bag had amazing products! The most excited products in this bag for me is definitely the Nicole by OPI nail polish (I LOVE GLITTER POLISHES!), the Lush Dirty Soap bar and the Bioderma Make up remover. I've heard so many rave reviews on all three of these products, so I can't wait to see how I will enjoy them. Especially the Lush Dirty Soap Bar because I'm not quite fond of soap products, I'm more of a body lotion kind of girl. Before I keep rambling on, I'm going to stop here. If any of you lovlies have tried any of these products please let me know in a comment your opinions! Hope you guys have an amazing weekend! 

xo 

10 comments :

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now. Please follow back. Thanks!


    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this box looks really nice, I see so much about this product and I've never tried it. Thanks for sharing!

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! You're so pretty :))


    Xoxo,
    www.candycalobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the pink! I'm so jealous of everyone getting these subscription box things!
    I'm following you :)

    maskedbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still waiting for my Lust Have It to come! By the looks of this, it will be one of the best. I really want to try the Bioderma and the nail polish.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's super cool i've never heard about this box company hehe. by the way i just came across your blog and i luv it:) following you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so great cosmetics<3
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo yay, I can't wait to get mine now.
    It seems like some pretty decent stuff, hope I get mine this week.

    We definitely are following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!