18 May 2012

Bella Box May 2012

I received my Australian BellaBox today, yay! I don't know about you guys, but I get really excited when I receive packages - the anticipation of opening it up and seeing what you have been sent, one of my favourite things to do! This is a second BellaBox, and I wasn't expecting anything fantastic as last month's box was a little disappointing. But I thought I would give it another try and see if it was just a one off. 

May 2012 Australia


This is by far one of the best subscription beauty boxes I have received so far! I can definitely say that I will be trying out every product I have received in this box. I have had some pretty bad experiences with beauty subscription boxes before (GlossyBox Australia), but I'm so happy that BellaBox is not one of them. 


Click on photo to enlarge and see description of products!
Products:
Eau Thermale Avéne: Ystheal Emulsion Moisturiser & Eluage Contour Cream
A'kin: Rose & Geranium Pure Creamy Cleanser & Toner in one
Bobbi Brown: Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara
Silk Oil of Morocco: Lip Gloss in Moroccan Ruby
Sebastian Professional Range: Penetraitt, Hydre, Volupt & Potion



Just by examining the products, I'm very excited to try the Bobbi Brown mascara and the A'kin cleanser and toner! I will be definitely letting you lovlies know which products I liked and didn't like after I use them. If you guys have tried any of these products above, please let me know your opinions on them in a comment! Hope you guys have an amazing day!

xo

9 comments :

  1. Lots of good stuff you got this month! :) By the way, I have my first giveaway. Check it out if you want to enter.. ;)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey you are so sweet<3
    following you now :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love getting those boxes! i just blogged about one for babies and mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Sure we can follow each other! I followed you, and here's mine http://thelittlebrightsides.blogspot.ca/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Avene products! Nice blog too, following you now. xx

    www.mayasprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, thanx for sharing.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i use to love getting boxes like this- they're a fun surprise :) the bobbi brown mascara looks really nice- let us know how it is!

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so many good things about Bella Box - I hope you have a good experience with them!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This box look so fab, love the stuff inside. x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this blog post! You've officially made my day a little bit brighter & more bearable!